undercover cop break into black man's van in NJ,caught on video!!!.corrupt ass cops.:scust::pacspit:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
That's how they plant dope guns on brothers to get bullshyt warrants

Piece of shyt had on gloves and everything.

I liked how the cop got caught and switched to authoritative police officer mode.

:hubie:.......to.......:ufdup:

Yeah that's how you know he was up to some dirty cop scumbag bullshyt. Deflated all that false bravado they usually have. Motherfukker was acting like a scorned dog with his tail tucked in.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Could have easily planted some shieet & waited for dude to start driving pull him over on some bs .this is your city /state setting you up:snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Yup my birthplace good ole New Jersey :yeshrug:

Yet Northern c00ns will swear living up north is a utopia as far as race relations and talk shyt about blacks living in the south

THIER IS NO SAFE PLACE IN AMERIKKKA!!
:demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup my birthplace good ole New Jersey :yeshrug:

Yet Northern c00ns will swear living up north is a utopia as far as race relations and talk shyt about blacks living in the south

THIER IS NO SAFE PLACE IN AMERIKKKA!!
:demonic:

People keep thinking these nypd cops are all heroes, they run in little cliques themselves...:pachaha:EDIT: Also to add no new media ran that story of how the NYPD turned their backs to the mayor when he gave that funeral speech... They really hate that the mayor called them out for their bullshyt...:mindblown: How you getting mad about that???:why:

Last edited:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
People keep thinking these nypd cops are all heroes, they run in little cliques themselves...:pachaha:

Everyone had sympathy for them following 9/11

But I didn't

Cause before I moved down south I grew up in the era of the corrupt racist cop Rambo out in Queens and the transit cops who would shoot at brothers on site.....

Or the dumbazz cops who arrested my pops in Brooklyn but had to release him based on a mistaken identity

Can't forget Bensonhurst the home of all those nasty Italian cops...

New Yawk is still a cess pool for black folks just like the rest of this country

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is why I don't shed one single tear when one of them gets murked on duty

When the "Blue Line of Silence" comes down, and I see all cops acknowledging that there are white supremacists, Klan members, and Neo-Nazis on their rosters instead of hitting us with the "99% of all cops are good hardworking men and women" maybe I'll give some sympathy.

Until then, these motherfukkers are tax collectors and new age slave catchers. When I see the police unions in this country tell their reps in DC that the war on drugs is putting their officers lives at risk and is a losing battle, then we can talk.

Otherwise...fukk em :camby: