undercover cop break into black man's van in NJ,caught on video!!!.corrupt ass cops.:scust::pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is why I don't shed one single tear when one of them gets murked on duty

When the "Blue Line of Silence" comes down, and I see all cops acknowledging that there are white supremacists, Klan members, and Neo-Nazis on their rosters instead of hitting us with the "99% of all cops are good hardworking men and women" maybe I'll give some sympathy.

Until then, these motherfukkers are tax collectors and new age slave catchers. When I see the police unions in this country tell their reps in DC that the war on drugs is putting their officers lives at risk and is a losing battle, then we can talk.

Otherwise...fukk em :camby:

It's funny they so gung ho thinking all black people are criminals and shyt but wont dont shyt when white people unloads on them, or they wont do shyt when white drug dealers in suits walk past them with cocaine or meth on 5th ave... :coffee: but black people need to have cops sitting on their corners in little portable tollbooths huh....:stopitslime:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's funny they so gung ho thinking all black people are criminals and shyt but wont dont shyt when white people unloads on them, or they wont do shyt when white drug dealers in suits walk past them with cocaine or meth on 5th ave... :coffee: but black people need to have cops sitting on their corners in little portable tollbooths huh....:stopitslime:
Motherfukkers are tax collectors for the government and are foot soldiers in the war against minorities...plain and simple

broller

Veteran
Daps
"In Paterson, that's just the way things go. If you're black, you might as well not show up on the street, unless you wanna feel the heat" - Bob Dylan said that in "The Hurricane" song (about Rubin Carter)