Understanding ADOS: The Movement to Hijack Black Identity and Weaken Black Unity

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I been seeing a few friends post this. It's too damn long for me to care to read. Ultimately this shyt with Iran risks changing the entire landscape of politics and what's considered a "key issue"... shyt's about to shake up from whatever we had in mind going into this year's election.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"The ADOS Black American Purity Test"

This is some bullshyt. It's always a problem when we claim our identity. These non-ADOS blacks been getting away with double dipping. When the numbers are against them and the devils are on they ass it's "we all black", when things are going good it's "I'm not black i'm insert nationality here".

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I was talking to a friend about this Talib tweet two days ago. I respect what the movement initially stood for but I can't get with what it has become. I will never cosign people like hard face Anne Coulter

Breh people on this very forum have cosigned the sentiment that they have more in common with cacs than Africans or Caribbeans.

Im pro ADOS, it makes 100% logical sense to me. But when you start to say you have more in common with cacs... i start asking questions.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol:ADOS got em out here like:

8ete15X.gif

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:said the troll who can't formulate his thoughts correctly to make coherent arguments like an adult, so he just shouts "CAC!!"

You never once proved you were black on this forum and now you push an agenda bankrolled by white supremacists

You do it to yourself cacbreh

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You never once proved you were black on this foh

My arm is literally in the ban bet forum right this second, been there for years now. :gucci:

You still haven't explained why every time you get frustrated and flustered, you just shout "CAC" like you've got tourrettes

were parts of your brain skeeted on your mommas titties? :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: JIL