Understanding ADOS: The Movement to Hijack Black Identity and Weaken Black Unity

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My arm is literally in the ban bet forum right this second, been there for years now. :gucci:

You still haven't explained why every time you get frustrated and flustered, you just shout "CAC" like you've got tourrettes

were parts of your brain skeeted on your mommas titties? :patrice:
You have a link or will you stay bullshytting

All I hear are lies right now

Typical with how you pale skinned monsters move

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You have a link or will you stay bullshytting

All I hear are lies right now

Typical with how you pale skinned monsters move

Let me guess..if i don't run and fetch it, this will allow you to keep calling me "CAC!!" for as long as necessary

You're brain actually functions to keep you lazy and dumb rather than challenge yourself to have intelligent discussions

nikka you might actually be the nikola telsa of dumbasses :ohhh:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess..if i don't run and fetch it, this will allow you to keep calling me "CAC!!" for as long as necessary

You're brain actually functions to keep you lazy and dumb rather than challenge yourself to have intelligent discussions

nikka you might actually be the nikola telsa of dumbasses :ohhh:

Watchu say cac:russ:
Watch your fakkit ass mouth
before I slap the taste out of it :hhh:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I had to see it to believe it. Dude was really up on freaking NewsMax shilling for Trump and spitting his "Obama did nothing for black people" shyt to right wing cacs while Yvette was sitting on the board of John Tanton white power astroturf formulating her anti-immigrant message.

ADOS is so hostile to Caribbeans, Africans, and Pan-Africanist but here is ToneTalks exposing the sacred movement and it's rhetoric to right wing cacs to promote, co-opt and spread for their own agendas.

:snoop:

What more proof do fake TLR militants need that ADOS is an orchestrated attempt by right wing think tanks and useful career-failed grifters to fracture black political power and promote apathetic/right wing sentiments within the black community.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Watchu say cac:russ:
Watch your fakkit ass mouth
before I slap the taste out of it :hhh:

Oh now he's gonna slap me :laff::laff:

giphy.gif

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"Now, the greenwashers are back. In the last few years, right-wing groups have paid to run expensive advertisements in liberal publications that explicitly call on environmentalists and other “progressives” to join their anti-immigration cause. They’ve created an organization called Progressives for Immigration Reform that purports to represent liberals who believe immigration must be radically curtailed in order to preserve the American environment. They’ve constructed websites accusing immigrants of being responsible for urban sprawl, traffic congestion, overconsumption and a host of other environmental evils. Time and again, they have suggested that immigration is the most important issue for conservationists. (SPLC, 2010).

The ADOS movement appears to borrow from the strategy of Tanton’s covert white supremacist based initiatives. Through an identity-based framework, ADOS is trying to increase friction between African American and Black immigrant communities – thereby increasing support for anti-immigration initiatives that will largely affect Black immigrants. With fewer Black immigrants in America, their movement could stall a Black and Brown majority population in the U.S. for an additional few years – this is a major goal of white supremacists. And this goal is tied to how African Americans see themselves in terms of identity, which is why ADOS leaders try to get their followers to disconnect from Pan Africanism and African heritage.

Some ADOS members are even suggesting that we do away with the terms “Black American” or “African American” and use “ADOS” exclusively. This is just as dangerous as voter suppression and disinformation campaigns because language and ideology have a longer-lasting effect. If ADOS leaders can make Black Americans rethink their identity as people of African descent and ingrain ADOS’s American nativist sentiments in the national narrative, their ideology will still dictate African American sentiment towards Black immigrants and policies directed towards the Black community – beyond 2020."

So much bullshyt from these fake ass Pan African revolutionaries.

"Yall love white massa"
When whites become the minority the "Browns" will greatly outnumber us as well. It won't be no "Black and Brown" majority population. How is that necessarily a good thing for us? They still believe in some mythical alliance of non-white people. I thought these nikkas was supposed to be "Woke"?

:beli:

We've shown time and again the negative impacts that illegal and undocumented immigration has on black employment. It is specifically harmful to black men and black teens, who have historically been underemployed. We are not against legal immigration but undocumented and illegal. Why do leftists (Sanders supporters, Green New Deal folks), mainstream Dems and fake ass Black Revolutionaries who bash #ADOS never address this?

"Some ADOS members are even suggesting that we do away with the terms “Black American” or “African American” and use “ADOS” exclusively."

"Yall being divisive!"

:unimpressed:

Caribbean-Americans Seek Their Own Ethnicity Box On Census Form
Written By NewsOne Staff
Posted February 26, 2010

The campaign in the multiethnic Caribbean community reflects a tendency, born from multiple waves of migration, to establish identity first by country, then by race.

“We are completely undercounted because there isn’t an accurate way of self-identifying for people from the Caribbean,” said Felicia Persaud, chairwoman of CaribID 2010, a New York-based campaign to get a category on the census form for Caribbean-Americans or West Indians.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I had to see it to believe it. Dude was really up on freaking NewsMax shilling for Trump and spitting his "Obama did nothing for black people" shyt to right wing cacs while Yvette was sitting on the board of John Tanton white power astroturf formulating her anti-immigrant message.

ADOS is so hostile to Caribbeans, Africans, and Pan-Africanist but here is ToneTalks exposing the sacred movement and it's rhetoric to right wing cacs to promote, co-opt and spread for their own agendas.

:snoop:

What more proof do fake TLR militants need that ADOS is an orchestrated attempt by right wing think tanks and useful career-failed grifters to fracture black political power and promote apathetic/right wing sentiments within the black community.

ADOS is a movement that unveils the con that's been pulled over african americans eyes, the data supports it.

Although I don't agree w/him running to Newsmax and told him this under his youtube comments, I understand that no left leaning outlet would ever run or support the ADOS argument

Newsmax saw it as an opportunity to shyt on their oppositions and they ran w/it, Tone probably saw it as a chance to be published

All that other shyt you're babbling about awas not being said until the ADOS movement picked up steam and Boyce and Tariq hopped on board.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
"Yall ethno nationalists!"

With no category of their own, Caribbeans need many boxes to ID race, ethnicity on US Census
Thursday, February 25th, 2010
The following story comes to us from the LA Times/Associated Press and echoes sentiments that have been expressed on this site for nearly a year. It is completely unfair to the people of Caribbean nations that they have no box to tick off. This lack of options will surely create a mess in identifying the actual origins and backgrounds of some two million Americans:

Jean-Robert Lafortune, chairman of the Haitian American Grassroots Coalition for Miami, poses for photos Friday,, Feb. 19, 2010 in Miami. He feels there should be more selections for Haitian Americans to identify themselves on the census forms other than Afro-American or Negro. (AP Photo/J Pat Carter) (J Pat Carter, AP / February 19, 2010)

JENNIFER KAY Associated Press Writer

MIAMI (AP) — Identify yourself as being of “Hispanic, Latino or Spanish origin” on the 2010 U.S. Census questionnaire, and you will get to be more specific about your ancestry, such as Mexican-American, Cuban or Puerto Rican.

But check the box for “black, African-American or Negro” and there will be no place to show whether you trace your identity to the African continent, a Caribbean island or a pre-Civil War plantation.

Some Caribbean-American leaders are urging their communities to write their nationalities on the line under “some other race” on the forms arriving in mailboxes next month, along with checking the racial categories they feel identify them best.

It’s another step in the evolution of the Census, which has moved well beyond general categories like “black” and “white” to allow people to identify themselves as multi-racial, and, in some cases, by national origin.

contd..

My Two Census » Caribbean

Don't forget African and Caribbean students have their own student unions on college campuses. By the Black Revolutionary's criteria shouldn't they all just be a part of the Black Student Union? How are they not divisive?

See how the standard is only applied to ADOS?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Written By NewsOne Staff
Posted February 26, 2010

The campaign in the multiethnic Caribbean community reflects a tendency, born from multiple waves of migration, to establish identity first by country, then by race.

“We are completely undercounted because there isn’t an accurate way of self-identifying for people from the Caribbean,” said Felicia Persaud, chairwoman of CaribID 2010, a New York-based campaign to get a category on the census form for Caribbean-Americans or West Indians.

And there you have it...again, the ADOS movement bothers people because it exposes and threatens to undermine the scam...

these people have been laughing at us behind our backs for decades, we've finally figured out what's been going on and they don't like it.

I just overheard my friends mother in law talking about ADOS, and she's about as hood as it gets, doesn't follow politics at all...
I can guarantee you she doesn't know or care who yvette or antonio are...the movement ain't going anywhere, it's growing :manny:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Article was posted in a serious black genealogical FB Group. It garnered a very strong reaction.