Unpopular Opinion: I Agree With Dana White On Soccer(least talented sport)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

Uh, fortunatly the world is not living in a cave as people in America may believe..the whole world has had access to the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB etc on TV for decades now but they dont fukk with any of that apart from maybe the NBA..

American Football is a truly horrible and quite stupid sport..it has no flow or rhythm to it and all you see is numerous guys standing around doing nothing. The actual amount of play time is about 10% of the total time theyre there..then you have Rugby, which actually flows and the guys are covered in body armor. Rugby is popular around the world, NFL is not.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Uh, fortunatly the world is not living in a cave as people in America may believe..the whole world has had access to the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB etc on TV for decades now but they dont fukk with any of that apart from maybe the NBA..

American Football is a truly horrible and quite stupid sport..it has no flow or rhythm to it and all you see is numerous guys standing around doing nothing. The actual amount of play time is about 10% of the total time theyre there..then you have Rugby, which actually flows and the guys are covered in body armor. Rugby is popular around the world, NFL is not.
strong post to username correlation:wow:

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Dumbass thread, brehs out there have the equivalent of Kyrie's handles with their feet at a full sprint. How tf is that not skill? :dahell:

It had to be a #dogset bytch, I'd neg you twice if I could. :pacspit:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Baseball is extremely skilled. This is coming from a man who don’t even like baseball. You try hitting that ball coming at you 90+ at all sort of fcked up angles
Ehhh, outside of that, what else is there to baseball except like 50k different stats? You kinda run...he catch and you throw, and you spend an hour waiting for the pitcher to throw the ball. Then they play so many games, you have enough pitchers for a football team. Baseball really runs with that hitting a 90 mph ball

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The easiest sport is 🏈 just have to be athletic for the most part.

Yas

Banned
Daps
Unless you can professionally play any of these sports (football, futbol, baseball, basketball etc) then you really shouldn't have an opinion on what's harder because they are all hard and take years to master