Unpopular opinion: Wearing cheap clothes and driving beater cars DOES makes you look dusty and dirty

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:manny: Not disagreeing with Zay I rather have high quality clothing material wise. I’m really not into flashy brands personally. But I think it mostly comes down to your physique more then anything. There’s plenty of people out here wearing designer looking sloppy and dusty af. As for Walmart there’s bruhs on YouTube making fits out of their products lol. Personally I wouldn’t wear them but they don’t look dusty.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I work for a bank. When I was in office I would see coworkers in beat up cars and trucks. them same people living in half a million dollar homes. Some people choose to put their money in appreciating assets. At that point I realized I didn’t have to get a new car every time I hit 60k miles. My current car is at 40k. imma ride that car out as long as I can in my almost half a million dollar house With no car notes.
Shhhh don’t tell em:

I’ll keep it a buck I judge people with new cars sometimes. I wonder if they paid for their car out right or Leased / financed it.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
im the flyest nikka ik and my car got a dent in it. ima fix it though i nearly died

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The wfh era gonna change the game.

High earners are gonna keep their cars for a stupid amount of time because they only fill up the tank about once a month.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I work for a bank. When I was in office I would see coworkers in beat up cars and trucks. them same people living in half a million dollar homes. Some people choose to put their money in appreciating assets. At that point I realized I didn’t have to get a new car every time I hit 60k miles. My current car is at 40k. imma ride that car out as long as I can in my almost half a million dollar house With no car notes.
Car notes are the damn devil. Word to Mama and Bobby Boo Shay.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I know this will be a hated take since so many people hate designer junkies and all of that jazz. And I get it. Draped in designer is just as bad(for different reasons, mostly it’s just tacky)

However buying the absolute cheapest clothes you can find, is just not a good look. You don’t have to buy the most EXPENSIVE items but if you’re getting all your clothes from Walmart trust me. It will look like it and it will make you look worse.

Same with driving around beat up cars because it saves money. Sure it probably does. But people like me(bosses) will definitely pre judge you if you’re rolling around on donut tires and dented up cars ON TOP of hopping out with faded glory brand clothes.

I don’t make the rules. Don’t hate the player hate the game.

nikka you fukk trannies in the bed of your truck :manny:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. If your car got multiple dents, missing bumpers and different tire styles, stay away from my car please :pachaha:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I agree with some cheap clothes with be kilt after one wash...

In my financial literacy class, I stress the importance of fit and construction over names, predatory marketing and false grandeur.

Some of my most complimented pieces are from goodwill. Nothing a good dry cleaning and tailor can't fix. Zilch fukks, b.:wow: