Unpopular opinion: Wearing cheap clothes and driving beater cars DOES makes you look dusty and dirty

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yea these people are straight delusional if they think they're fooling anybody.

Breh if u look broke its because you are you're not a super secret agent :russ:
nikkas in here talking about they know rich people driving around with donut tires and oil leaks :mjlol:

Loken

All Star
Daps

p7nvua.gif

You can dress dusty and have an old car. As long as your fake jewelry is shined up and your waves are on heavy drip you can eat outchea

knew this post was in here before i clicked :mjlol:
:dead:

I.Go

Bay Area Big Steppa
Daps
Reppin
This is one of those thread that had to be made. Brehs don't understand how looking like a bum equates to being a bum regardless of how smart you think you are.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Cheap clothes or cheap looking clothes?

There are a few designer items that looks cheap as fukk e.g balenciaga,yeezy gap etc

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Cheap clothing that properly fits the wearer won't look cheap or dusty. If you know how to buy the correct sized clothing, you can get away with filling your closet with stuff from Target, H&M, Primark, and JCPenny.

Daps
My cousin Dennis buys old ass cars from auctions/yard sales and uses them as gimmicks to pull girls. He slick talks them on a dream of "restoration" and has them kicking money to him to make it happen. Now keep in mind, these are "bohemian" type white chicks who are enthusiastic about recycling and wish they were born 2 decades earlier.

His last three projects were:
1992 Chevy Lumina
1995 Ford Taurus
1989 Dodge Dynasty

He's also pulled a good amount of latina/black chicks, I guess Since the average person drives an 11 year old car, them being triple that age is a neck breaker. He'll be at a gas station pumping gas and catch them glancing and use that as an invitation to holla

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Clothing ain’t as hard to buy as when I was a kid
So I agree
You can get fresh from Uniqlo, H&M, shyt even Target has some nice shyt that I have in my closet
Men need to take care of basics as well
You can’t be going to a hoe house in stained draws and a-shirts :russ:
As far as cars are concern
I still have my 2010 pathfinder I drive everyday but I also have a 2019 Truck I use for long trips and helping my unc
My wife has a X7 but we got it used with only a thousand miles on it
One of my ogs told me along time ago
If you are able to have a beater car and a weekend car
Do it
Once you get grown, you stop caring about certain shyt
But like I said Zay does have a point about at least having a fresh fit
It don’t have to be Supreme, Gucci, Nike SBs
Just be presentable

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I know this will be a hated take since so many people hate designer junkies and all of that jazz. And I get it. Draped in designer is just as bad(for different reasons, mostly it’s just tacky)

However buying the absolute cheapest clothes you can find, is just not a good look. You don’t have to buy the most EXPENSIVE items but if you’re getting all your clothes from Walmart trust me. It will look like it and it will make you look worse.

Same with driving around beat up cars because it saves money. Sure it probably does. But people like me(bosses) will definitely pre judge you if you’re rolling around on donut tires and dented up cars ON TOP of hopping out with faded glory brand clothes.

I don’t make the rules. Don’t hate the player hate the game.
What exactly do we lose by not being up to “bosses” standards, though? A random boss doesn’t affect my money