Unsung Heroes In The Black Community: Stepfathers Get No Praise In The Black Community

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
:laff::laff::laff: Raising another man's child.
:laff::laff::laff: Helping a woman past her prime who would've dissed you 5-10 years raise her b*stards. :laff::laff::laff: Wanting respect for doing something so dishonorable. :laff::laff::laff: Having no self respect.

Last edited:

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
I think the greatest task for the non self involved blackman is mentorship. That being said, raising another mans child is an extention of that. I didn't have anything close to a father on a regular basis until I was 17. If you're in the position, its clear that the mother is worth the attempt. In an ideal scenario...you would even lowkey mentor the biological father into being a present/invested dad. This will at least create a better situation in the event the relationship doesn't work with the mom. Iono..:yeshrug:I'm just talking tho.

Daps
I think the greatest task for the non self involved blackman is mentorship. That being said, raising another mans child is an extention of that. I didn't have anything close to a father on a regular basis until I was 17. If you're in the position, its clear that the mother is worth the attempt. In an ideal scenario...you would even lowkey mentor the biological father into being a present/invested dad. This will at least create a better situation in the event the relationship doesn't work with the mom. Iono..:yeshrug:I'm just talking tho.

Simp ass nikka

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most unthankful job in the world, not worth it.

It costs 250k to raise a child from birth till after college, imagine investing that money on a kid that aint yours:francis:

Daps
:sas1: I don't think you understand what or how simping applies here big fella. Nikkas simp for just puzzy. If we talking relationships with prior kids...its called grown folk moves lil one.:sas2:

Raising another nikka kid is simping cause u only doing it cause u with her. if u not with her u than u not gonna be in child life no longer most likely so u are simping for p*ssy. lil one

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Its like everything, there are variables and life ain't black and white. I kind of played the step daddy role but with 1 major change: The kids weren't my wife's actual kids. My wife basically raised her twin brothers since she was 11 when they were born and her mom was...not capable. So she was basically their mama until they were 4 or 5. Long story short they were with their bio mom in some rough spots until we gained custody about a year after we got married when they were about to be sophomores in HS. I got the full experience of being the father/authority figure when there was a pre-existing parent/child relationship and dealing with my wife's at times motherly protective instincts when I had to get manly with them and all those other things but I didn't have to deal with a baby daddy (who they never met anyway) or even the 'my wife had kids with another man' stuff.

So I fully respect cats that willingly enter into that situation because it is in no way, shape or form easy to not only develop the relationship with the kid but to also navigate it with the woman to the point where you are seen and treated as not just the father but an equal partner with equal say in ALL things related to the kid (or, as in my home, the one that is to make the final decision as the head of the home). Not only that but if you then have other kids the whole treating them the same thing.

All that said, the other part of me still :scust: at cats when they lock down women who ran around free and loose with other nikkas and got knocked up only to have you come and :cape: them

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Thanks for raising my seed playa
:myman:

Imma go live my life, enjoy my full paycheck, and new hoes. Imma come by in 16 years when lil one is almost a man to reconnect. I appreciate you filling the gap tho.
Aight playa (:mjlol:)

This is pretty much what most of these nikkaz in here can't seem to separate themselves from... The obsession with "the other nikka"... Grown men, don't give a fukk about the that nikka. The kids bio father/ the bytch's ex is the furthest thing from a grown mans mind.. Lil (minded) nikkaz can't grasp that concept and can't function in a relationship while (insecure) obsessing about the kids bio fathers life.

nikkas will insult and cry about a lack of black fatherhood and representation but then go insult men who try to be a positive role model in black children's life.

You got bums like this who crack jokes and push being a fukking deadbeat so he can have fun instead of raising a child like a fukking man while insulting dudes who actually realize how important it is for a child to have a father figure.

Because being a deadbeat requires zero effort.. And people fear , hate and make fun of things they don't understand.