"Until You Own Your Own, You Can't Be Free": Official 2017 Entrepreneurship Thread

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
One thing to remember is that momentum is a huge part in finding success
You could ask steve jobs (rip), mark zuckerberg or larry page if they would've imagined in their wildest dreams that they built the businesses they did
They'd all say the same thing: no way.
But what they did do was focus on milestones along the way.
Next thing they knew they were behind billion dollar companies
Its all about momentum or the 'snowball effect'. Start small and keep building on it.

1. dap for the game
2. secondary dap plus :feedme: for the name of the chick in your avi :jbhmm:

Legasey

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been running my business on the side for about 3 years now. I couldn't quit my main job since I have a wife and kids (if I was single I would have bounced 12 months ago). I am at a point where I have more orders than I have time to fill given my main job/family schedule. I am trying to save up 6 months of expenses so I can do entrepreneurship full time but do you think that is enough? I can get healthcare on my wife's plan so that won't be a huge concern. I know some people say 12-18 months but this is not a new gig, I have an established clientele and contracts and I am actually leaving money on the table since I am running out of time in the evenings and weekends to work.

wayment... why aren't you scaling the business then? shift to quality assurance and logistics management... it's the goal of every business to develop a strong enough brand identity to have more jobs than manpower. you can't multiply yourself, but you can build a culture and results that you can consistently reproduce... and that's the key. passive income over labor-generated income.

everyday. twice on sundays.

checc out "The EMyth Revisited" by Richard Gerber and "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I jumped last Wednesday or essentially was forced to. I have 6 -10 months of living expenses, most of that was supposed to be on my girls ring but :yeshrug: life changes things, it's all in on the business.

I'm all in if she ain't there at the finish line wherever I end up so be it:francis:

First week was ok didn't get too much done but some logistics. Ima keep y'all plugged in :sadcam:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I jumped last Wednesday or essentially was forced to. I have 6 -10 months of living expenses, most of that was supposed to be on my girls ring but :yeshrug: life changes things, it's all in on the business.

I'm all in if she ain't there at the finish line wherever I end up so be it:francis:

First week was ok didn't get too much done but some logistics. Ima keep y'all plugged in :sadcam:

Keep Grinding breh...:salute:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

If I can help, let me know breh