Untold story of 2pac getting jumped in San Francisco 1992

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I come in these threads to laugh at how emotional you dikkriding ass stans/sheep are about this fake ass "revolutionary" fakkit.

It's for my own entertainment.Nothing you nikkas say will bother me when I get bored I leave the thread like I will do now
Take your emotional diary entry somewhere else ya fakkit. You also didn't contest my facts. Take ya L.
"bubububut im trolling Nomad1" :camby:

:umad:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
You mean that's that nikka samtalksradio? Some nikka that looked like he been snatched from a bush in Africa? :pachaha:. Posting GTA fanboy shyt and WWE shyt lmao.
Look at this salf hating c00n being in a bush in Africa>>>>Being useless Ashes on your crack head mothers dresser. either way you cut it you bytch made nikkas are :umad:While I'm setting here laughing at sensitive little fakkits like you Tupac didn't like nikkas on his dikk :camby: his dead dikk dog. Tupac didn't even know you exist idol worshiping fakkit:umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Look at this salf hating c00n being in a bush in Africa>>>>Being useless Ashes on your crack head mothers dresser. either way you cut it you bytch made nikkas are :umad:While I'm setting here laughing at sensitive little fakkits like you Tupac didn't like nikkas on his dikk :camby:Off his dead dikk dog. Tupac didn't even know you exist:umad:
How am I a self hating c00n? Lmao. Your posts make little sense. I don't care if you say you're alive and kicking it, so am I. We all know that we are going to die one day so I don't know why you're talking like you're immortal :russ:. Keep posting on your shytty channel with your $5 camera like any nikka takes your videos seriously. WWE? Lmao . Oh go ahead and keep clowning on Pac...you the same nikka that said I like to keep "putting other Blacks down" because I was criticizing Biggie ARTISTICALLY. fukking hypocrite.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
It's amazing how you can easily get to Tutupac Stan's even when I admit to:troll:in these sensitive nikkas still fall in line Tupac would be embarrassed by how creepy in obsessive his stans are. nikkas Square Pac is this untouchable legendary figure. but instead of letting his music speak for it self they feel they have to defend his honor nikkas be like :sadcam:leave tutupac alone :pachaha:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
How am I a self hating c00n? Lmao. Your posts make little sense. I don't care if you say you're alive and kicking it, so am I. We all know that we are going to die one day so I don't know why you're talking like you're immortal :russ:. Keep posting on your shytty channel with your $5 camera like any nikka takes your videos seriously. WWE? Lmao . Oh go ahead and keep clowning on Pac...you the same nikka that said I like to keep "putting other Blacks down" because I was criticizing Biggie ARTISTICALLY. fukking hypocrite.
You hurt dog? you can say whatever you want about me bruh at the end of the day you are a faceless little fakkit crying because I hurt your feeling about another nikka my 5 dollar camera is more then you can afford Where yo channel at:smugbiden: yeah that what I thought :umad:

In to bring up biggie the difference is I don't worship the ground big walked on I damn sure don't give a fukk what you or anybody else think about him enough to cry like a little bytch lol keep going your tears are delicious:myman:

Last edited:

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can hate Pac all you want but come up with facts. Pac jumped Orlando Anderson because a Mob Piru (Travon) whispered into Pac's ear that Orlando and a few crips jumped him in a mall in Compton and snatched his Death Row chain. Pac was still pumped up like crazy after the Tyson fight and what really pushed him was the rumor that Pdiddy was behind the orders to snatch a Death Row employee chain. So Pac rushed at Orlando (the Mob Piru didn't tell Pac to jump him) and the Piru's joined on beating Orlando because he was a RIVAL gang member. Plus I got family in Compton and they said Orlando couldn't fight for his life when he was living in Compton. He was one of those suckers that would pull up a gun rather than squaring up with his fists. Pac's one punch put the p*ssy on the floor :russ:.

Plus I never heard Pac running away from a fight and leaving Saafir to dry. I knew that Saafir dissed Pac in a vid but I never understood their beef.
i just had to look up the mgm footage because of the "one punch" comment:heh:
i was only expecting the short little clip as usual, when i found this:
2pac MGM full surveillance tape - YouTube
it's crazy to see how the whole thing unfolded from the beginning to end.
first you notice orlando just aimlessly walking around the mgm, but then at times, it looks like he's doing some kind of stake-out.
he's the one there in the number 13 jersey. then you see the camera pan, and a white woman is looking over at the scene of him being beat down, but if you pause it at a certain point, you will notice that it's actually two people that the entourage is putting the beats to. they scurry off, and the camera follows them throughout the whole arena. they were really trying to get out of there, as fast as possible. then it shows orlando talking to some security guards/cops for awhile, until he meets that man in the white suit, who he walks off w/ towards the exit. funny enough, that guy in the white suit, looks like the guy who was pushed away from orlando(and presumably fukked up too), during the beat down. just wondering because of all the talk about him recently, but is that keefe d? it would make perfect sense if it is. i forget how much time it was between the stomping, and when pac got lit up, but how the fukk were they able to find him so quick? once i watched this video, it really made me believe that story about how puffy put a hit on pac and he got word of it. the shiit just looks so orchestrated.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I asked all of these geeks on here phrasing Henchman for having Pac robbed what would they have done in Tupac's shoes and it still remain silent to this day lol
The same Henchman that was convicted over a year ago but still hasn't been sentenced because he's now an informant for the Government. Pac never snitched and even took gun cases for other nikkas. Time will reveal who's real.