Up next on the summer jam screen: Twitch streamer/smash player gets exposed allegedly raped a 14yo

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That's what I noticed. I also think the community inherently sets some of these kids up to be failure. When your hobby/career revolves around you playing videogames in your room 24/7, you are probably developing unhealthy tendencies based on the virtual world and less skilled when it comes to forming/gauging solid relationships with people in the real world.

They get the money and the fame but none of the soft skills. These kids are basically child actors with an even looser grasp on reality.
shyt, when i played mmo's for YEARS, i spent so much time playing catch up socially with my peers.

i wasnt chasing girls super younger than me tho. i went to Athens for the first time in awhile and I felt sick and old cuz these college kids look too young

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Hopefully someone gets to him before he offs himself :francis:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
That's what I noticed. I also think the community inherently sets some of these kids up to be failure. When your hobby/career revolves around you playing videogames in your room 24/7, you are probably developing unhealthy tendencies based on the virtual world and less skilled when it comes to forming/gauging solid relationships with people in the real world.

They get the money and the fame but none of the soft skills. These kids are basically child actors with an even looser grasp on reality.
Facts

Playing video games all the time is not an good idea

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I love playing Smash but this shyt is ridiculous man. I saw someone suggest that they should just start separating all future tournament events by minors & adults which I’m 110% fine with:hubie:

The game is GOAT-tier and incredibly fun to play, it’s a shame that so many of the top players are on this kook shyt:snoop:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The list of people on the Smash Summer Jam screen is enough to fill a full tournament bracket. Almost 100 names from THIS WEEK alone and I’m sure it’s still counting.:huhldup:

Nintendo to Smash community
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Man that reddit list is brazy but no doubt these demons roam everywhere not just in the smash community.

I wonder what's going to happen now? Are these demons going to get charged? And are they still gonna be running round these events when they come byke? Are they gonna be banned from twitch? Can't have these accusations on these people and they still poppin up and streaming getting donations and shyt like everything is oochie coochie:picard:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Man that reddit list is brazy but no doubt these demons roam everywhere not just in the smash community.

I wonder what's going to happen now? Are these demons going to get charged? And are they still gonna be running round these events when they come byke? Are they gonna be banned from twitch? Can't have these accusations on these people and they still poppin up and streaming getting donations and shyt like everything is oochie coochie:picard:

might have to say something.As annoying as she is people wanted Alinity removed from the platform for the shyt she did with her pets, which did have a clean investigation done on her and everything turned out alright for her.

:yeshrug: same energy gotta hold to these FGC players as well.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

10:12 they show a vid of her at a smash tourney with little dude. damn. she's done done.

edit:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

10:12 they show a vid of her at a smash tourney with little dude. damn. she's done done.

edit:

Its clear something was going on between them and its pretty sick that people are sitting around like the shyt is normal.

:francis:

Whole community is trash.