Up next on the summer jam screen: Twitch streamer/smash player gets exposed allegedly raped a 14yo

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Its clear something was going on between them and its pretty sick that people are sitting around like the shyt is normal.

:francis:

Whole community is trash.

Stream basically saying they ain't your friend, you don't know them personally, and they're simply just good at a video game. Look up to yourself.

"Nairo had 6,000-8,000 subs on a regular month. that's $30,000-$40,000 a month largely coming out of the Smash Community's pockets."

and had a youtube channel that did decently plus all the tourney money

Yeah unless something is done legally, dude finessed, preyed on a minor and dipped.

Last edited:

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The list of people on the Smash Summer Jam screen is enough to fill a full tournament bracket. Almost 100 names from THIS WEEK alone and I’m sure it’s still counting.:huhldup:

Nintendo to Smash community
tenor.gif

Sheesh :huhldup:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
A bigger question is ...

What is it about this game specifically that draws these types of degenerates
Game that takes a lot of time to master which takes away from real life socializing with characters mostly aimed at children. Those tournaments enlist people of all ages in hotels for weekends at a time. Pretty bad chemistry there.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The fact that ZeRo not only did the things that he did, but he also tried to manipulate the situation so he could keep his YouTube and Facebook platforms. Not to mention all his stans attacking Jisu when he started defending himself. It is sickening that he thought he could get away with it.

The fact ZeRo was around so many young kids trying to get into smash is also very disturbing. Considering that when in-person tournaments started happening again he would probably with those kids during these events.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
A bigger question is ...

What is it about this game specifically that draws these types of degenerates

It is a game/company that caters more to kids than adults. Lot of the 25+ year olds are people who grew up playing 64 and Melee a lot. So you're mixing older players who came up in the scene and are somewhat established, with new blood and boom a power hierarchy system is created unknowingly.

There's been a bunch of sexual assault shyt coming out on a ton of gamers/streamers in general for the past 3 weeks, so it doesn't seem to be just a Smash thing, tho Smash has clearly taken the crown as the King of the Degenerates due to the game being aimed at kids. :snoop:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I blame the parents
Like yeah kids will do shyt on their own and lie
But no way I'm letting them hang around grown nikkas
This, now a question to all ye yonder...

Do you think it's odd for grown men to play kiddie games. Is a grown man having a switch as his main system a red flag?

Daps
I've seen on stream at least with other fighting games, minors with their parents/guardians. I just naively assumed it was the same for Smash. Now I'm seeing there were literally runaway kids staying in some dudes large house around a bunch of adult men with alcohol. SMH

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I blame the parents
Like yeah kids will do shyt on their own and lie
But no way I'm letting them hang around grown nikkas
Exactly No way in hell my kid going and staying nights with grown folks, hell even spending a lot of time interacting with adults.

These parents didn’t protect their kids :smh:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This, now a question to all ye yonder...

Do you think it's odd for grown men to play kiddie games. Is a grown man having a switch as his main system a red flag?
No
Not a red flag to me by itself

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Exactly No way in hell my kid going and staying nights with grown folks, hell even spending a lot of time interacting with adults.

These parents didn’t protect their kids :smh:

Bruh they getting at that nikka sky William's

And someone brought up receipts of him enabling ppl who lived in his house

HOWEVER one woman said he was fukked up because he said he wouldnt remember her name

I'm like bytch WHY WERE YOU AT MY HOUSE?

Yo living with roommates got to suck

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen on stream at least with other fighting games, minors with their parents/guardians. I just naively assumed it was the same for Smash. Now I'm seeing there were literally runaway kids staying in some dudes large house around a bunch of adult men with alcohol. SMH
All this shyt always reminded me of the movie The Wizard. Runaways with bad home lives who go on a journey.