Up next on the summer jam screen: Twitch streamer/smash player gets exposed allegedly raped a 14yo

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are we not discussing arresting the married chick who had sex with the 12-14 year old boy?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I judge it by overall behavior but having a kiddie system as your go to? That's not a major flag but it's a yellow card imo :manny: ditto if you watch naruto in your draws.
What if u watch it in pants?:ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
What if u watch it in pants?:ohhh:
Depends who you ask, in some circles you still getting the yellow flag. Let me put it this way. Today you meet a guy 25 or older and you learn he's a smash bros tourney player....

tenor.gif
That's how I've always felt about adults who have Nintendo as they main or naruto junkies. I base that simply off observations over the years :manny: I have no concrete data to support other than a hunch. And as a real man I gots to stick to my convictions n shyt.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Depends who you ask, in some circles you still getting the yellow flag. Let me put it this way. Today you meet a guy 25 or older and you learn he's a smash bros tourney player....

tenor.gif
That's how I've always felt about adults who have Nintendo as they main or naruto junkies. I base that simply off observations over the years :manny: I have no concrete data to support other than a hunch. And as a real man I gots to stick to my convictions n shyt.
Nah I cant get with that

I know grown ppl who like the switch

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

10:12 they show a vid of her at a smash tourney with little dude. damn. she's done done.

edit:

Smash :hhh: attracts the most bytch assed nikkas, man. Wow. They sound like shea butter lesbians, taking how they're "triggered" and shyt. Ol' intersectional ass nikkas:scust: No masculine tendencies at all. I fear for the young brehs out here.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Smash :hhh: attracts the most bytch assed nikkas, man. Wow. They sound like shea butter lesbians, taking how they're "triggered" and shyt. Ol' intersectional ass nikkas:scust: No masculine tendencies at all. I fear for the young brehs out here.
These feminem ass nikkas clearly thought "smash bros" meant something else.

:dame:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My nephew is a beast on Smash he main with Bowser, I was taking him to his first smash competition he always play online. Funny thing this competition got cancelled because of COVID. Im happy that it did this shyt is disturbing.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Why are we not discussing arresting the married chick who had sex with the 12-14 year old boy?

No trust me, there are several people wondering why no legal action is being taken.

Smash is fun as hell these cats just weirdos. I knew zero was a weirdo cuz how yellow his teeth were and how giddy he would get to some lame ass memes

:dead:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sky Williams was on Twitch Juelzing hard and cryin like R Kelly on GMA.:francis:

Last edited: