Update: 20year-old women convicted of having sex on Bradenton beach sentenced to time served (video)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
20-year-old women convicted of having sex on Bradenton beach sentenced to time served
Elissa Alvarez must register as sex offender
Jacqueline Ingles
6:21 PM, May 27, 2015
6:08 AM, May 28, 2015

Bradenton_woman_convicted_for_sex_on_bea_2997630000_18907160_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Bradenton woman convicted for sex on beach sentenced

WFTS

Elissa%20Alvarez%20in%20court_1432793413971_18924003_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

WFTS
Copyright 2015 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Bradenton_woman_convicted_for_sex_on_bea_2997630000_18907160_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

Elissa%20Alvarez%20in%20court_1432793413971_18924003_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

MANATEE COUNTY, Fla. - A woman found guilty of having sex on a Bradenton beach while a 3-year-old watched was sentenced Wednesday afternoon to time served and must now register as a sex offender.

Elissa Alvarez, 20, spent the last 30 days in jail following her conviction in May.

Jose Caballero, 40, Alvarez's boyfriend, was also in court. He will be sentenced July 6.

Both Alvarez and Caballero were found guilty of lewd and lascivious exhibition by a jury. During the nearly two-day trial, jurors were shown a video of Alvarez moving on top of Caballero in a sexual manner.

Witnesses testified the couple had sex in front of a 3-year-old.

Prosecutors initially offered Caballero a three-year prison sentence, which he declined.

In court Wednesday, the prosecutor said the offer has now been reduced to two years in prison.

Alvarez's attorney says they plan on appealing the case.

"It's an embarrassment for her, and to take somebody who is hard-working, who is a school person and all of a sudden put them in jail for 30 days or whatever it has been," said Gregory Hagopian, the criminal defense attorney. "I mean, it is shocking. To say that she's learned her lesson would be an understatement."

Edit:

Video of couple added: censored

You're walking on the beach, with your child in broad day. and see a couple having sex what do you do in that situation?

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
I don't see why having consensual sex with an adult in public should be a crime that warrants spending time in jail. I mean, I know a 3 year old was somewhere in the vicinity, but fine the shyt out of them. And making them register as sex offenders? :comeon:

Yeah, the sex offender thing was probably pushing it

MF budz

All Star
Daps
Her being a sex offender ain't going to matter. Ppl will look at her and be like you're just an innocent girl. Now the guy on the other hand. :francis: There's no way they should be on that list though. That should be reserved for real sick fukks like molesters/sexual assault/rapist not oh im horny lets fukk on the beach in the mood.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I don't see why having consensual sex with an adult in public should be a crime that warrants spending time in jail. I mean, I know a 3 year old was somewhere in the vicinity, but fine the shyt out of them. And making them register as sex offenders? :comeon:

whats the difference between a couple having sex in the public with children present, and a man walking around naked with children present?

to some extent, people who are made to register, get screwed the fukk over (peeing near a school even though no people are present at all). but this shyt, im on the fence :manny:

A-Train

Express.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whose 3 year old? It doesn't say if its her kid or his kid....which makes me think some cac bytch saw them, called the cops and went on and on to the pigs about how her 3 year old was with her while this shyt was happening. Bet the kid wasn't even watching.

During the nearly two-day trial, jurors were shown a video of Alvarez moving on top of Caballero in a sexual manner.
I wonder who recorded them :mjlol: