Update: 20year-old women convicted of having sex on Bradenton beach sentenced to time served (video)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I watched the vid. And she was literally grinding on top of ol boy. Like, not a care in the world. As far as the "punishment fitting the crime" -idk. My thing is don't get caught. But laws vary from state to state so WHAT can you do you know. One "roll in the sand" can change everything. Its amazing how she was with a ex con and 40. Her parents must really let her live her life man. seemed like they knew she was how you say"curious about sex" a la promiscuous though we don't know her past. Im not for calling a young lady, (ones all over social media) a thot or anything disrespectful. But, she was grown, not matute grown cause she was 20. But grown nonetheless. Flat out, she is A THOT.
its not worth ruining your life as a registered sex offender and giving you a criminal record

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I watched the vid. And she was literally grinding on top of ol boy. Like, not a care in the world. As far as the "punishment fitting the crime" -idk. My thing is don't get caught. But laws vary from state to state so WHAT can you do you know. One "roll in the sand" can change everything. Its amazing how she was with a ex con and 40. Her parents must really let her live her life man. seemed like they knew she was how you say"curious about sex" a la promiscuous though we don't know her past. Im not for calling a young lady, (ones all over social media) a thot or anything disrespectful. But, she was grown, not matute grown cause she was 20. But grown nonetheless. Flat out, she is A THOT.
where is it?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Y'all told me 40 year olds wouldn't still be pulling chicks half their age though.

:whoo:
you looking like this?

article-0-1FE0C19B00000578-697_306x423.jpg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, I saw it. Shame about the censor.

Why isnt the person recording not getting charged?

And the fukk she didnt just move with her four year old?

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

To your first question, Idk.honestly.

Second question I asked myself that too. Like, hindsight is 20/20. I cant tell you what I would have done had I been in that situation. Walking on the beach with a lil one, and their seein (in public) people fukking. Idk man.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

You're walking on the beach, with your child in broad day. and see a couple having sex what do you do in that situation?

According to the witness they had sex in public within the vicinity of children for 25 minutes, went to bed afterwards and then woke up and continued with their activity.

It does not sound like a miscarriage of justice me. They should have exhibited some self control and simply drank sex on the beach rather than actually having it.

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
According to the witness they had sex in public within the vicinity of children for 25 minutes, went to bed afterwards and then woke up and continued with their activity.

It does not sound like a miscarriage of justice me. They should have exhibited some self control and simply drank sex on the beach rather than actually having it.

Great pun at the end.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

It's never illegal to record in public stupid.

Even up a girl's skirt WITHOUT her consent.

• Dap

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Looks like ol dude served eight years for pushing that white so I guess two more years ain't a thing for him :heh:

lol right. Be in the chain gang like:

:ohhh: what you in fo?

:stopitslime: fukking on the beach

:francis: damn, what the bay watch life guards snitched on you homie

:yeshrug:nah. This old grandma recorded me

:mjlol: gtfo here

:manny: yep. BEat it up for 25 mins, took a swim, went to sleep tried to do it again, then

:pachaha: then what

:snoop: cops rolled up on us. Put us in cuffs. I felt so humiliated

:heh: so you didn't feel humiliated the FIRST TIME YALL was fukking for 25 MINUTES

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'sex offender' ,what bullshyt, she can 'offend' me anytime she wants, and hide your kids, this woman likes to fukk on a beach with another adult..... And really, if she gets time served so should he, they both were guilty of the same offence yes? or does the justice system see women as inferior in morality and brainpower to men, so are less culpable?