Update: 20year-old women convicted of having sex on Bradenton beach sentenced to time served (video)

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
elissaalvarez1.jpg

She got the angels eyes, with the baby face....man be she a freak tho

:francis:

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
The way the video looked, they were just out on the open on the beach with someone filming them from like 20 feet away. Registering as sex offenders and doing hard time is criminal as fukk but still... she a freak:troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This crime is not serious enough for 3 years or to register as a sex offender

The child was never in any harm or being abused, and from what I hear wasn't near them just in the vicinity.

Yes it was wrong and stupid, but I would say something to the FIRST before ever calling the police and trying to fukk up their life just for being innocently stupid (old dude should've known better)

And bytch is bad too :wow:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just fukkin ended her life, that sex offender shyt is a fukking killer :wow:

you cant be anywhere near civilization :wow: never getting a job :wow:

that judge might as well given her the death penalty :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
lets toast and have us sex on the beach, these nikkas quoting my lines like a martin luther king speech, remember patrice? she looked like kelis! met her at club exit caught her eyeing my piece:yayo:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why having consensual sex with an adult in public should be a crime that warrants spending time in jail. I mean, I know a 3 year old was somewhere in the vicinity, but fine the shyt out of them. And making them register as sex offenders? :comeon:
Should've had sex at home, in a hotel, a friend's house, a car :yeshrug:
shyt is the same thing as a person walking around flashing kids :yeshrug:
I don't have sympathy for adults who chose to have public sex and think the shyt is inconsequential :mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Should've had sex at home, in a hotel, a friend's house, a car :yeshrug:
shyt is the same thing as a person walking around flashing kids :yeshrug:
I don't have sympathy for adults who chose to have public sex and think the shyt is inconsequential :mjlol:

I watched the vid. And she was literally grinding on top of ol boy. Like, not a care in the world. As far as the "punishment fitting the crime" -idk. My thing is don't get caught. But laws vary from state to state so WHAT can you do you know. One "roll in the sand" can change everything. Its amazing how she was with a ex con and 40. Her parents must really let her live her life man. seemed like they knew she was how you say"curious about sex" a la promiscuous though we don't know her past. Im not for calling a young lady, (ones all over social media) a thot or anything disrespectful. But, she was grown, not matute grown cause she was 20. But grown nonetheless. Flat out, she is A THOT.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Hispanics :mjlol:

Them motherfukkas will attempt to breed anywhere :mjlol:

20 year difference :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh