(Update)Incels and redpillers finally got a win.Captain Marvel 2:The Marvels opened to 47 million over the weekend.Making it MCU worst opening ever.

Daps
I’m a huge Marvel fan and I have basically given up on the MCU.

I just hate that some people are going to blame certain demographics for this when in reality it’s just bad. It’ll be they hate black women, they hate women heroes they hate this, they hate that but it’s just a bad movie regardless of who directed and who starred in It.

Just do better. Get people who care! Black, white, man or woman just people who care about comics.

Stop blaming people for your bad products.
/Thread

barack-obama-mic-drop.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
There should have been a nextwave movie before this marvels movie came out. It would at least given people more of a reason to give a damn about Monica outside of wandavision and really show off her powers especially if they plan to give them equal time. The mcu heads really don't know what their doing at this point.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Marvel nerds down bad :mjlol: calling people incels for not seeing the latest CGI crapfest

Reminds me of harry potter dorks in the 2000s

Exactly, these marvel movies have been dog shyt for so many years and now these comic book incels want to call other people incels because they don’t want to go to the theater and watch bunch of stupid bytches reading horrible dialogue :heh:

Daps
Right... nobody even liked the 1st one but here they go doubling down on a sequel with characters that no one cared about. Miss Marvel flopped, Captain Marvel was trash. Folks even audibly groaned in Endgame when that corny girl power scene at the end came up.
At the bolded part - True. However, I chuckled when Thanos punched Captain Marvel with the Power stone.
marvels-thanos.gif

Literally all they need to do is tell good stories. Stop with the agendas. We don't need gay trans bi women etc theme. Everyone loved black widow cause she played her roll well. She wasn't super powered she was a spy. She didn't get extra screen time cause she was a woman. Hollywood needs to focus on storytelling. Only people complaining about a specific agenda are people who are not even watching the movies.
Precisely.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Look man. This is that feminist agenda we all equal bullshyt blowing up in their faces.

Men go to the movies to see action. We make that shyt pop!

Women DONT GO TO THE MOVIES! Especially without a man. If a group of women go to the movies it’s to see something special like Barbie or a concert film and again they rather go with a dude.

When the last time you seen a lady by herself at the movies?

Men go to the movies on a whim. We go with our kids, we go with our dates, we go by ourselves.

We want to see good films not girl power agenda pushed bullshyt. Nobody cares about the marvels.

They fukked up starwars with the same feminist agenda.

That scene in Endgame of all the women coming together in battle still irks my nikka nerves.

Marvel should have leaned into Black Panther, Spider-Man, Hulk, Kang and introduced Doom.

Literally all they need to do is tell good stories. Stop with the agendas. We don't need gay trans bi women etc theme. Everyone loved black widow cause she played her roll well. She wasn't super powered she was a spy. She didn't get extra screen time cause she was a woman. Hollywood needs to focus on storytelling. Only people complaining about a specific agenda are people who are not even watching the movies.
What is wrong with a film having an agenda if it is not negative? Almost all the films that are considered to be classic have some sort of an agenda.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I really can't believe how marvel fumbled it. Should have just brought back rdj, evans, Johannsen, hemsworth and keep the gravy train going on some fast and furious ish.

Black panther 2 I watched once and never will again crap
Ant man quantumania watched once and never will again crap
Trying to appeal to too wide of an audience with too many movies.

They have bytches in these flicks that women traditionally don't want to watch

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
There should have been a nextwave movie before this marvels movie came out. It would at least given people more of a reason to give a damn about Monica outside of wandavision and really show off her powers especially if they plan to give them equal time. The mcu heads really don't know what their doing at this point.
Breh, a Nextwave flick?

Nah, that's way too tall an order.

A Nextwave series, only 4 episodes maybe 6 to showcase the craziness of a Kang ruled multiverse, and let Photon be the lead there.

Go balls to the walls with the effects and humor, since imo Nextwave is where the mcu humor was mostly mined from, and hope for the best.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You cant throw the main characters and biggest IPs of your franchize into the bushes and expect big money. Disney is gambling that they can create more “guardians of the galaxy” 1-in-a-million lottery wins, by picking the most obscure characters in their portfolio.

they are telling stories that nobody asked to hear.
No one cared about Captain America, Iron Man, or Thor before MCU :mjlol:

No one was playing make believe with them in class

I think the problem is that a lot of it isn't good and it's being dragged out

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Monica Rambeau

She's actually kind of a dope character but still obscure to casual viewers.
They're going to fukk her up in this movie. She will be nerfed and they already fukked her up by introducing her as a kid sidekick to
Carol Danvers.

What little black girl wants to imagine herself As a white woman's sidekick ? Lol

They may have permanently damaged this character forever

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one cared about Captain America, Iron Man, or Thor before MCU :mjlol:

No one was playing make believe with them in class

I think the problem is that a lot of it isn't good and it's being dragged out
that the main problem too much of what they are putting out nowadays is mild people will watch anything if it is good and word of mouth says it is