(Update)Incels and redpillers finally got a win.Captain Marvel 2:The Marvels opened to 47 million over the weekend.Making it MCU worst opening ever.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
that the main problem too much of what they are putting out nowadays is mild people will watch anything if it is good and word of mouth says it is
Yup
Loki is a prime example and thats supposed to be one of their best shows
I watxhed season 1 but stopped at season 2 episode 2

Why are we supposed to care about the multiverse?

We don't get to know any people from any multiverses?
First 2 episodes are just filled with vague concepts

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Nobody asked for a sequel after seeing the wooden performance Brie Larson put in the first one. It's like they decided to double down on the girl power like what was wrong with the first one was there weren't enough women.

I'm waiting for Rogue to murk her ass so we can put Brie to bet for good in the MCU.
Disney seems to be applying a “Women’s league” model to their acquisition of Marvel and much like the WNBA , everything is in the red.
I have no idea why theyre so adamant on centering female leads.

This will sound bad but Woke/feminism/ inclusiveness are bad business models for superhero movies unless it makes sense like BP and Miles. The aspects that have Disney stock on the rise again, have nothing to do with the Marvel sector…which is pathetic.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Disney has destroyed two of the greatest things ever in my lifetime:

Star Wars and the MCU

And it's been awful watching it slowly happening.

They're gonna need Deadpool to save this

Otherwise X-Men gonna be pure ASS and the nail in the coffin
Deadpool isn't going to save the MCU as their issues are larger than just one character. You must didn't read the Marvel hitpiece that came out recently.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Cry all you want but when you keep complaining about so-called agendas yet consistently fail to mention the blatant pro-US military propaganda throughout the MCU you may not call yourself an incel but you are obviously incel-adjacent :yeshrug:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
it’s not just the movie being about a bunch of multi racial dykes who fly…

This is something that Disney is experiencing in general with their products

Marvel exhaustion is a thing. The shows are ALL trash, the last 4 marvel movies I saw were pure trash

Black widow, Spider-Man 3, doctor strange 3, black panther 2 , Ant-Man 3 HORRIBLE

Blade is shaping up to be a disaster. I heard they had to rewrite it because there was only a couple action scenes :what:

They’re talking about bringing back old ass Hugh Hackman Wolverine for MCU :mjlol:

marvel tv shows are all pretty bad except for the what if cartoons shyt.

Deadpool 3 might be the last marvel movie I bother with

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Disney is more concerned with filling quotas and pushing agendas than making quality movies. That's their problem right now, they aren't telling good stories. Anytime they have a good thing going it's not enough to just ride that wave, they need to do a bunch of dumb shyt that nobody was asking for :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Someone asked "how do they have numbers?" this data is just based on presales which don't tell the entire story, the presales to this point have been very weak but you never know that could change, there could be some sort of catalyst to help it out, or it could establish some legs at the B.O., right now it's looking bad though.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Someone asked "how do they have numbers?" this data is just based on presales which don't tell the entire story, the presales to this point have been very weak but you never know that could change, there could be some sort of catalyst to help it out, or it could establish some legs at the B.O., right now it's looking bad though.
The only thing that's going to help that film out is if people go watch it just to run to social media and complain about it.

The hype and attention for this film just isn't there and the Hollywood strike wouldn't change that as that films issues happened long before the situation happened.