Reppin
New York
I'm shocked she stayed this long

Downfall started with Bayley on Raw that Dee Dee Dee funk is very strong

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sasha time is up

You do realize that Bianca just tapped again at Takeover right? They already ruined her gimmick of being undefeated. She's going to be viewed as just another cog in the wheel by this company. You think because Kofi won the title that everything gonna change overnight ?

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
black woman passed over by blonde after blonde after blonde who clearly aren't as good as her and she's a headcase? Nah..
She weighs like 80 pounds

Becky, Charlotte and Ronda are way more physically imposing than her..

+ she botches so much her name should be botcha banks.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I'm shocked she stayed this long
What excuses? Why should she be happy with her position? Lacey Evans is in a feud with Becky over the title :mjlol:
having her tap with one second left in that Iron Woman match is still one of the most brain dead calls I've ever seen :what:She should've taken her ball and went home after that :mjlol:

- tapped with 1 second left in that Iron Woman match
- lost every PPV match during her cHHHuck feud including HIAC in Boston
- lost the triple threat at WM 32 with the entire building behind her
- KO'd by an exposed turnbuckle in the WM 33 fatal 4-way
- KO'd by the TOP ROPE (:dead:) in that title match against bliss right after summerslam

WOAT booking can only be tolerated for so long. I don't blame her for sticking around to collect the biggest bag she can, also wouldn't blame her if she said fukk it and dipped.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This thread has been up for a half an hour and you've got 5 posts and counting in here.

Take 5 breh :whoa:

You guys can be okay with all the slick comments :mjpls: around here but I saw more popping up last night.. it's bad enough TLR is Trump central. I'd rather not see TSC turn into the same shyt