UPDATE: Sasha Banks Returns To WWE

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sting showing up was corny? That's a anyone cared for that event..are you nuts? No one gave a fukk about Ziggler...a real star will matter if Sting is there or not...like at WM 31.

Nah, breh. Sting is the man, but that 2014-2015 run was all the way fukking corny.

This was a match that featured one random heel turn in the middle of the match, and two ref bumps/incapacitations BEFORE Sting even shows up. Then there's another ref taken out, Triple H gets taken out, and THEN they finally decode they can end the match. I can't rock with overbooked nonsense like that, my guy. That's corny.

The WM match was corny as shyt too. Don't even need to get in depth, just need to ask one question: why would the NWO show up (in black and white, not the Wolfpac setup) to help Sting? Oh, it was just so Vince and H could say they beat WCW one last time, despite shyt having been settled a smooth 13 years prior.

Corny. :stopitslime:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WM match was corny as shyt too. Don't even need to get in depth, just need to ask one question: why would the NWO show up (in black and white, not the Wolfpac setup) to help Sting? Oh, it was just so Vince and H could say they beat WCW one last time, despite shyt having been settled a smooth 13 years prior.

Corny. :stopitslime:
HHH used a sledgehammer to beat him and Stink shook his hand after the match:gucci:

Even Scott Hall said he had the :dwillhuh:when they were going over the match

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I respect Sasha's willingness to give Vince and the E the middle finger and go home. I know Sasha won the women's title 3-4x but they're were very short reigns and ended up making Charlotte look superior even though Sasha run circles around her in the ring.

Then you just recently won the newly women's tag team titles with Bayley and you dropped em to trash ass Iconics.

The wwe we're so fixed on Charlotte, Alexis Bliss that they missed a huge opportunity of pushing Sasha as the #1 women's wrestler that had more mainstream appeal than the both of them.

I'll never forget the day after Wrestlemania 32 when Charlotte appeared on the Today show as the women's champ along side with Roman Reigns. That told me everything I needed to know about how they really feel about Sasha.

Everyone knew that was supposed to be her moment and being the face of the women's revolution movement but she wasn't white or blonde or the daughter of wwe hall of famer.

The last 2 years, you can just see her joy and happiness she always showed depleated.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Huge L for the women's revoltion
Why didnt these idiots just follow through with the plan of ending Mania with the 4 HW on each turnbuckle holding gold? SO much better and more iconic than the finish they went with, which did zero favors for anyone. Would have been a perfect way to cap off the whole "(R)evolution" storyline so they can celebrate it and move on. Nah instead they just took the belt off Asuka 2 weeks before Mania for no reason at all and no payoff, plus buried and alienated one half of your Big 4 responsible for the shyt.

For what? The changed finish went over like a wet fart. "Becky 2 Belts" is dumb and a waste of time. They cant even get it straight on tv which belt or belts are on the line against the maga c*nt. Just spinning their wheels.

Extremely stupid company can never get out of their own way

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Why didnt these idiots just follow through with the plan of ending Mania with the 4 HW on each turnbuckle holding gold? SO much better and more iconic than the finish they went with, which did zero favors for anyone. Would have been a perfect way to cap off the whole "(R)evolution" storyline so they can celebrate it and move on. Nah instead they just took the belt off Asuka 2 weeks before Mania for no reason at all and no payoff, plus buried and alienated one half of your Big 4 responsible for the shyt.

For what? The changed finish went over like a wet fart. "Becky 2 Belts" is dumb and a waste of time. They cant even get it straight on tv which belt or belts are on the line against the maga c*nt. Just spinning their wheels.

Extremely stupid company can never get out of their own way

Eh to me thats wack too, because even if Charlotte wasnt in the main event she had such a big feud with becky it feels weird for her to celebrate with her. And I do think they're carefully to celebrate one group of women over the entire roster

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Eh to me thats wack too, because even if Charlotte wasnt in the main event she had such a big feud with becky it feels weird for her to celebrate with her. And I do think they're carefully to celebrate one group of women over the entire roster
Who cares, none of their shyt makes sense anyway. At least you then have the iconic shot you can replay forever and no one will remember the details.

I mean the money angle was obv whatever fukkery double pin finish you need to have Becky and Charlotte each with a belt at the end, Ronda loses it and attacks them after the match. They fight back and Ronda's friends run out and help her attack Beck/Char, Sasha and Bayley run down and clear the ring. Final shot of both Horsewomen stables staring each other down and talking shyt as Ronda's group heads up the ramp, then the wwe 4hw each get on a turnbuckle and celebrate. Sets up the HW feud for the future, Becky and Charlotte dont need to hug or anything and you still get the shot.

Why can I book this carny nonsense in 5 seconds better than these morons can??

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I respect Sasha's willingness to give Vince and the E the middle finger and go home. I know Sasha won the women's title 3-4x but they're were very short reigns and ended up making Charlotte look superior even though Sasha run circles around her in the ring.

Then you just recently won the newly women's tag team titles with Bayley and you dropped em to trash ass Iconics.

The wwe we're so fixed on Charlotte, Alexis Bliss that they missed a huge opportunity of pushing Sasha as the #1 women's wrestler that had more mainstream appeal than the both of them.

I'll never forget the day after Wrestlemania 32 when Charlotte appeared on the Today show as the women's champ along side with Roman Reigns. That told me everything I needed to know about how they really feel about Sasha.

Everyone knew that was supposed to be her moment and being the face of the women's revolution movement but she wasn't white or blonde or the daughter of wwe hall of famer.

The last 2 years, you can just see her joy and happiness she always showed depleated.
Damn this post actually made me feel really bad for her :to:
Especially the part about her happiness going away. To stop loving something that you loved more than anything gotta be tough on anybody.
:mjcry: we love you Mercedez.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Who cares, none of their shyt makes sense anyway. At least you then have the iconic shot you can replay forever and no one will remember the details.

I mean the money angle was obv whatever fukkery double pin finish you need to have Becky and Charlotte each with a belt at the end, Ronda loses it and attacks them after the match. They fight back and Ronda's friends run out and help her attack Beck/Char, Sasha and Bayley run down and clear the ring. Final shot of both Horsewomen stables staring each other down and talking shyt as Ronda's group heads up the ramp, then the wwe 4hw each get on a turnbuckle and celebrate. Sets up the HW feud for the future, Becky and Charlotte dont need to hug or anything and you still get the shot.

Feels forced and when you consider Asuka would have had to still drop the belt, it would be sour to some fans

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Cause Vince will veto it. That’s why...

I never will blame the writers because I believe that 95% of the time they come up with some FIRE shyt. I remember listening to this podcast with a former writer and he said flat out “Everything that you guys thought of...we thought of it already..”

And that just tells me all I need to know. Vinny Mac is out of touch and can’t get out of his own way.

Sasha is feeling EXACTLY like CM Punk in 2013. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they do the same shyt they did with Neville. Or she comes back and they allow her to do the pipebomb 2.0

ÆTHER

The Fifth Element
Daps
Reppin
93 million miles above these devils
How long between this and the screw job was it. I remember discussing the screw job with a friend and saying it was on raw after a cage match and he told me that was wrong cuz the screw job was survivor series. I was completely let down, thought i witnessed history but i did not.

Like 8 months guy. You're way off.
:gucci:

No Mercy 2016 was huge because they managed to put together a decent storyline at the right time. Dolph was GREAT in that feud, and the stip with him putting his career on the line was actually believable since his contract was up around that time, and he was taking comedy bookings, so even cynical fans bought in. And then on top of that, Ziggler dragged a good match out of the Miz before he was consistently good.

Survivor Series 2014 built him as a Gargano level unkillable babyface. Sting showed up at the end, and the shyt was corny.

In both cases, he had legit star making performances that, for whatever reason, they didn't capitalize on.

I can't fukking stand Ziggler, and will readily admit that his current standing is mostly his own fault at this point for not just legit leaving for a while and coming back when they see his value, but let's not act like he didn't have moments where he put in star level work.

Ziggler was over as shyt during the match before Sting popped up. The internet is a weird place guys do way too much.

People shyt on Ziggler because he's literally the same fukking nerd he was a decade ago when he debuted the character. He's had zero progression as a performer, content to be a bootleg HBK tribute act for TEN YEARS while showing his real personality to be an annoying whiny a$$hole and occasionally mixing that with his TV persona. He's had a million quasi-worked shoot bytch fest promos on and off TV and he's just a fukking goof.

No he was a bootleg Billy Gunn for the first 6 or so years so there's clearly been a progression in terms of who he's biting. I agree with the rest of your post though.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Feels forced and when you consider Asuka would have had to still drop the belt, it would be sour to some fans
Not forced, it was the only thing that made sense once they decided to hotshot the belt to Charlotte ahead of Mania.

Instead they still did it, for no reason whatsoever.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I agreed with everything you said up until this point. How did this narrative start, Im honestly asking cause I cant imagine how someone could hate the business that made him a billionaire. being that successful takes alot of time and passion that can only be done if you love what you do.

Now he may be burned out, judging by the way they have gotten so formulaic with the storytelling. He seems like he isnt passionate about wrestling anymore, but I find it hard to believe he always hated it

Cornette really goes in on Vince's psyche here.