Urban Myers throwing shade at Cardale Jones

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh you my dawg, but that was a hoe ass move by Urban Meyers :francis:
If you were a top prospect and saw that nikka just trash a player that won him a national championship would you commit to Ohio State :francis:
Not really its just a matter of how sensitive you are IMO.. You and a few others seem to be on that all positive all the time shyt while most like eh where the shade at. This is a site though where some dudes go around like bytches looking any little slight to turn into a story.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The candid assessment may indeed be accurate, but Jones probably would prefer that it be communicated privately and not publicly. Since Jones didn’t earn a dime (and Meyer earned thousands of them) based on Jones’ efforts, the least Meyer could do is save the pep talks for phone calls and text messages to the player and confine his remarks to the media to the say-something-while-saying-nothing content that so many coaches have mastered when discussing matters of direct relevance to their team.

Urban Meyer says patience will be key for Cardale Jones’ next team

7MKka.gif

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not really its just a matter of how sensitive you are IMO.. You and a few others seem to be on that all positive all the time shyt while most like eh where the shade at. This is a site though where some dudes go around like bytches looking any little slight to turn into a story.
Lol at this bullshyt, that ain't no little slight, those comment straight up affecting breh pockets

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Meyer isn't saying anything unknown to local folks. CJ is gonna need some time for the mental part of the game to catch up with his physical attributes, if it ever comes.

And he's not particularly textbook smart. Who gives a shyt? Most athletes aren't, but they know how to maximize their athletic skills. Hopefully, being able to spend 100% of his time on a playbook will help speed up the process.

I'm leery about the Browns taking him...it would be a good situation for him given the coaches, but being back around East Cleveland/Glenville folks might be a negative.

Yep...I think so too.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol at this bullshyt, that ain't no little slight, those comment straight up affecting breh pockets
Not really but you probably a sensitive ass dude so for y'all types I understand. Its not affecting his pockets not like dude was a fukking first rounder anyway. He was always a day 2/3 type of dude esp after he stayed the extra year so don't know what the fukk your talking about.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Not really but you probably a sensitive ass dude so for y'all types I understand. Its not affecting his pockets not like dude was a fukking first rounder anyway. He was always a day 2/3 type of dude esp after he stayed the extra year so don't know what the fukk your talking about.
Lol more bullshyt coming out of you

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
The biggest reason Jones is getting drafted is because of the exposure at OSU. Guys with his resume rarely get drafted...he barely played.