Urban Myers throwing shade at Cardale Jones

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
But the last eight did...sabotage his draft stock:sas1:
How many OSU games you watch? Did you see the offense struggle? And by no means am I putting it on Cardale 100%. A new o cordinator, only 1 true wr to throw too, but lets not act like Cardale was throwing for 300 every game then Urban benched him :comeon:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Not really but you probably a sensitive ass dude so for y'all types I understand. Its not affecting his pockets not like dude was a fukking first rounder anyway. He was always a day 2/3 type of dude esp after he stayed the extra year so don't know what the fukk your talking about.

And reports are that these comments by hoe ass Irving Meyer could drop Cardell to the 4th or 5th round now because they somewhat imply he might have problems throughly digesting & effectively learning an NFL play book so it's you that doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about stupid bytch!

:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol more bullshyt coming out of you
Whatever makes you feel better about yourself fam :yeshrug:

And reports are that these comments by hoe ass Irving Meyer could drop Cardell to the 4th or 5th round now because they somewhat imply he might have problems throughly digesting & effectively learning an NFL play book so it's you that doesn't know what the fukk he's talking about stupid bytch!

:camby:
:umad:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would play for a coach like Jimbo Fisher that have his players back before playing for snake Meyer :camby:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what he told scouts about Murda Aaron? :sas1:

Meyer-Hernandez.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've seen college coaches say a lot worse then what Urban said about their former players. He actually gave him more praise then criticism for real.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Ohio State coach Urban Meyer said on Thursday that he considers Cam Newton a product of his offensive system, according to Bleacher Report's Ben Axelrod." :mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Are y'all serious? He was very complementary and have his honest opinion about what he thinks it will take for Dale to be successful in the NFL.

And for y'all thinking this is some black player issue, where was the thread about the new Kentucky OL that said Urb shytted on him during the recruiting process saying OSU didn't offer initially because he was a bad player at first? Guess his race: cac.

I swear, I'm the biggest black power person there is, but I also know when it is justified to be on some pro black shyt, not grasping at every hollow straw I see.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are y'all serious? He was very complementary and have his honest opinion about what he thinks it will take for Dale to be successful in the NFL.

And for y'all thinking this is some black player issue, where was the thread about the new Kentucky OL that said Urb shytted on him during the recruiting process saying OSU didn't offer initially because he was a bad player at first? Guess his race: cac.

I swear, I'm the biggest black power person there is, but I also know when it is justified to be on some pro black shyt, not grasping at every hollow straw I see.

Off Topic

I know you're a Los Angeles fan. So, what you think about trading for the #1 pick?