Urban Myers throwing shade at Cardale Jones

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you say all this right before the draft??:stopitslime:

After you basically tricked him last year by telling him to come back when instead he should of cashed out by going to the draft instead.

Myer ain't shyt :francis:

No nikka... the NCAAF as a whole aint shyt....... Players need to get paid for their likeness.... Now here is a cock sucker in MEYER who gets paid over 5 mil a year.... that rode Cardale to his 3rd ship...... and solidified his salary\status for the next 10 years,,,, but yet he has the fukking gall to fukk up Cardale's money before the draft.....? fukk him.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please highlight for me what he said that would fukk up his money.

MAN fukk YOU... AND EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN.... That cock sucker did not expound on any draft positive traits in regards to Cardale... and harped on the fact that it was going to take an exclusive, special situation that the organization was going to have to formulate in order for the kid to be a positive investment..... like the nikka was recovering from an affliction or some shyt....

You got Honkeys that have exhibited a fraction of the talent against lesser competition getting that Trump stimulus package right now... and are staring 20 plus million in the face based off white propaganda

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Urban is a piece of shyt plain and simple

I've met many coaches throughout the years

A lot them seem like real genuine people

Urban is not one of them and could quite frankly give 2 shyts about anyone

Now the guy is up north is a complete 180 compared to urban, Down to earth dude who actually cares about the kids

How do I know this you say. I met urban when he was at bgsu and harbaugh when he was at sdsu.

Urban was a piece of shyt then and still is.....

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
MAN fukk YOU... AND EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IN.... That cock sucker did not expound on any draft positive traits in regards to Cardale... and harped on the fact that it was going to take an exclusive, special situation that the organization was going to have to formulate in order for the kid to be a positive investment..... like the nikka was recovering from an affliction or some shyt....

You got Honkeys that have exhibited a fraction of the talent against lesser competition getting that Trump stimulus package right now... and are staring 20 plus million in the face based off white propaganda

Draft positive traits:

“They all rank them 1 to 10 and we certainly do the same thing,” Meyer said in reference to pro scouts. “His size is obviously a 10 as far as what he’s able to do with that big body, athleticism. Arm strength is a 9, pretty close to a 10. Accuracy is something that’s got to continue to improve, that’s probably an 8. Believe it or not, knowledge of the game and knowledge of coverages is pretty high, an 8.”

“I think he’s a very sharp person. He loves football,” Meyer said.

“A really good skill set, intellectual, very smart

What he "harped" on:

“I think it’s the situation he’s going to get put in,” Meyer told the Beacon Journal in a phone interview this month. “I think there’s going to have to be patience, an excellent quarterback coach that’s going to have to earn his trust. There’s going to have to be a great relationship there; he’s a relationship-type guy. He and [former OSU offensive coordinator] Tom Herman were very close and that took three years.

What did he say that wasn't the truth or so bad that you're so angry?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Draft positive traits:

What he "harped" on:

What did he say that wasn't the truth or so bad that you're so angry?

Look here man.. I aint for that fukk shyt... .so this my last time responding to your bullshyt...

Urban Meyer said that Cardale was intellectual, and then made it a backhanded compliment by saying "he wasn't that good in school, not sure if that's going to hurt him" I like how you left that part out....

But when questioned if he could be successful in the PROS.. .he didn't give an unequivocal yes.... he stated that maybe he could with caveats that had nothing to do with his potential and skillset...

So I don't know who you think you talking to... but take these archaic, racism steeped ideologies to someone who favors you...

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Irresponsible move by Urban Meyer but not a surprising considering the type of individual he is. A guy wins you a national championship and you repay him by giving him what amounts to a shady letter of recommendation.

But this is a guy who lied about wanting to spend time with his family after his golden goose flew the coop.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The biggest reason Jones is getting drafted is because of the exposure at OSU. Guys with his resume rarely get drafted...he barely played.
Matt Cassel, Ryan Tannehill,????? The latter played WR for three seasons

Even when doing a Google search, the first 5-6 hits are all about Black QBs who got screwed over

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I wonder what he told scouts about Murda Aaron? :sas1:

Meyer-Hernandez.jpg
:laff: :laff: damn he looks shook