URL Armageddon - Tsu Surf vs Conceited

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Let's address this too since people are discussing this as a reason to say Surf lost. First off, Surf only actually used the "subtitles" in the first round. Second off, the concept of saying a line that actually has two meanings was NOT originated by Con. Still the concept of emphasizing it with a catchphrase is Con's idea which Surf did recreate. The problem I have with people using it against Surf is this.......HE'S ONLY USED IT AGAINST SONS MEMBERS. The only reason the nikka Surf even took the concept was because Con is pretty much the face of SONS right now. So when he KILLED Brixx Belvy with the subtitles, it was pretty much intentional. Now if after that battle the nikka went into other battles doing the same shyt, I'd understand the whole "biting" putdown. But from jump, Surf has pretty much used it as "Look, I can use your own style better than you." And Surf pretty much proved that he can do it better than Con in this battle. Not just because his first subtitle was the best original bar in the battle, but also because he didn't overuse it.

I doubt Surf uses it again in other battles...he doesn't need it and the main purpose of creating subtitles was to shyt on SONS. For that alone, I don't give much stock in the "biting" angle.

Let me get my pedantic on

Surfs last battle before Con was Brixx. :manny: So technically he has been doin the same shyt after the Brixx battle, while you are right he has only used it vs SONS members, btu he has done it in his last 2 battles. :smugfavre:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
And after watching this battle for a 5th time, Con's second round is really underrated. He had more hot lines in his second than surf. Surf just gotta really aggressive with his delivery which can sway it his way. The Miami exposal was interesting though :ehh: That round is a little debatable to me.
Surf's second round wasn't about having hot lines. If we judged every round over who had the most hot bars then we would've gave Cal the battle over Lux.

And as far as the sweatshirt, the battle was promoted as Subtitles vs Slow It Down right?
I hear you ..but what I put in bold is basically what it is...and Surf fronts like he didn't get it from Con...what subtitles just mysteriously popped up after Con's slow it downs?? Its not the only reason Surf lost in my opinion but its one of them... Con is just better overall to me when it comes to BARS

I agree with MIC
That's never been the case. The nikka even tweeted that he didn't use subtitles that much because he didn't wanna rely on it like Con does.

Y'all dudes acting like what Surf did has never been done before to FAVORABLE reviews. When dude battled Brixx EVERYONE knew why he created subtitles...now y'all wanna put blinders on like "nah, why he bitin Con tho"

:childplease:
Let me get my pedantic on

Surfs last battle before Con was Brixx. :manny: So technically he has been doin the same shyt after the Brixx battle, while you are right he has only used it vs SONS members, btu he has done it in his last 2 battles. :smugfavre:

:ohwerd::childplease:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nikka there is no way possible Cal beat Lux I don't care how you judge it :what: And why cant I judge the second by who had the better bars? because you like surf more? its all up to preference. you the only one with blinders on breh it's clear as day that he stole the subtitles shyt and made it his slogan, you're giving him a lot of excuses. He had the sweatshirt because THAT'S HIS SLOGAN :why: @JMurder

Last edited by a moderator:

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
After further watches, that second round is very very debatable to me. This possibly a 3-0 for Con. But if somebody say Surf took it, I wouldn't be mad

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this battle is completely about preference i cant remember so many 3-0 opinions from both sides before but its still such a close battle. its looking like it could be classic ive watched it a bunch of times already.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka there is no way possible Cal beat Lux I don't care how you judge it :what: And why cant I judge the second by who had the better bars? because you like surf more? its all up to preference. you the only one with blinders on breh it's clear as day that he stole the subtitles shyt and made it his slogan, you're giving him a lot of excuses. He had the sweatshirt because THAT'S HIS SLOGAN :why: @JMurder

yeah Lux bars were better period than Cals

Last edited by a moderator:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
this battle is completely about preference i cant remember so many 3-0 opinions from both sides before but its still such a close battle. its looking like it could be classic ive watched it a bunch of times already.

Yupp classic for sure :salute:

Daps
Surf's second round wasn't about having hot lines. If we judged every round over who had the most hot bars then we would've gave Cal the battle over Lux.

And as far as the sweatshirt, the battle was promoted as Subtitles vs Slow It Down right?

That's never been the case. The nikka even tweeted that he didn't use subtitles that much because he didn't wanna rely on it like Con does.

Y'all dudes acting like what Surf did has never been done before to FAVORABLE reviews. When dude battled Brixx EVERYONE knew why he created subtitles...now y'all wanna put blinders on like "nah, why he bitin Con tho"

:why::mindblown::comeon:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

:rudy: No offense but I stopped at the bolded...we on 2 different planets on what is hot in battle rap...to say Cal had more hot bars over Lux :huhldup: I can't even debate with you bro..either you didn't get the bars in Lux battle..or you just talking fukkery...either way your wrong...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:rudy: No offense but I stopped at the bolded...we on 2 different planets on what is hot in battle rap...to say Cal had more hot bars over Lux :huhldup: I can't even debate with you bro..either you didn't get the bars in Lux battle..or you just talking fukkery...either way your wrong...

Was round 3 not 90% Lux exposing Calicoe instead of straight bars? Round 2 was the main round where Lux came out the ass with crazy bars, but round 3 with the whole father angle was not on no punchline, scheme or wordplay shyt. Tell me I'm wrong

Hence why I said " if we judged every round" in that manner he would have lost. Surf gave Con that work in round 2 IMO.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2