• Total voters

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
done watched it twice

i honestly dont see how you can make a case for rock winning this

neither of them got real personal. nobody out performed the other, the only clear sign of dikk riding was on tay rock side with murda mook fat brother

so basically this was just a bar fest and clearly.....clearly magic had better bars

but to each its own i guess. it seem like people want to give roc the win just for showing up. quoting the same 2-3 bars like magic didnt have a round full of hay makers smh

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
done watched it twice

neither of them got real personal. nobody out performed the other, the only clear sign of dikk riding was on tay rock side with murda mook fat brother

so basically this was just a bar fest and clearly.....clearly magic had better bars

but to each its own i guess. it seem like people want to give roc the win just for showing up. quoting the same 2-3 bars like magic didnt have a round full of hay makers smh

Agreed. Tay did great but I don't see how he won at all.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
done watched it twice

Basically how I feel.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Tay Roc took this one easy to me B Magic gotta step up his performance. Tay energy and performance pushes his bars over just sitting back and letting them breathe. B Magic gonna get slumped @ NOME 3 unless he adds something else to his arsenal.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Tay Roc took this one easy to me B Magic gotta step up his performance. Tay energy and performance pushes his bars over just sitting back and letting them breathe. B Magic gonna get slumped @ NOME 3 unless he adds something else to his arsenal.

:wtf:whut energy is that, that nikka Tay looked mad/angry as hell, prolly got high blood pressure e'ry time he performs:sadcam:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Bar wise, Magic manhandled that nikka.

And Magic style doesn't lend itself to yelling and jumping around. He's straight bars, but he has performance. A lot. Especially with his facial expressions, delivery, comedy, etc...it's not like he's up there stiff, showing no emotion, and just saying lines.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
That was a solid battle. Hard to call. B Magic was sayin some shyt but honestly.....bul borin.

The lyrical part of me wanna give it to him. But the other part of me thinkin Tay

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Bar wise, Magic manhandled that nikka.

And Magic style doesn't lend itself to yelling and jumping around. He's straight bars, but he has performance. A lot. Especially with his facial expressions, delivery, comedy, etc...it's not like he's up there stiff, showing no emotion, and just saying lines.

Do you think B-Magic is gonna beat Charlie Clips?

Answer that question...then give you reasons why....exactly brother :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Bogota
Magic 3-0 but I think we got hollow vs hh'd. Seems like magic is just warming up for clips, he didn't drag roc through hell like he did to raww. Great battle either way

And scust at those dated ass bars by roc