Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Debatable

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
roc was spitting a lot played out lines in this battle

^^^exactly. Tay didnt really bring it in this battle. I expected alot more from dude. Tay had alot of lines that totally missed. B-Magics 1st round was light tho, Roc won rd 1, but Magic won the 2nd and 3rd rounds. You could tell that Roc was gettin frustrated that his bars weren't hittin like he expected them to (even tho Dot Mob was cosingin a bit too hard) Tay Roc was visibly frustrated in the 2nd and 3rd rounds , thats why he kept yellin in Magics face thinkin that yellin would accentuate his bars, but it didnt.

Magics 1st round was light
Tay Roc's 1st was hard, Tay Roc won the 1st

2nd round-Magic

3rd Round-Magic

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Do you think B-Magic is gonna beat Charlie Clips?

Answer that question...then give you reasons why....exactly brother :comeon:

I don't know but Clips is better than Tay Rock

It depends on what Clips you get. If he takes it seriously and steps his bars up, he'll be tough to beat for anyone

But I think if he's been like he's been against Arsonal and Serius, B Magic is gonna torture him

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I Rush-more to Press a dent/president into roc(k) :dead:

75502-004-47C41965.jpg

Fixed for dopeness :whew:

Catch ya mom's mom, while she pickin them Granny Smith apples
Give ya granny the smith, HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES!!!

D-D-D-D-DonDemarco!!!!

Both these nikkas went in brehs, battle of the year thusfar

I give it to B Magic 2-1, but it's debateable

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
watchin it a 2nd time they both had light first rounds so I'm not mad at anyone givin that to roc at least he had the energy. Still think magic got the last 2 pretty comfortably. had magic edging the 3rd at first but on a 2nd listen the only thing roc said that I liked in that 3rd was the stove top shyt.
Fixed for dopeness :whew:
75502-004-47C41965.jpg
yeah I ain't feel like typin it out, lol sht was crazy tho.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Someone tell roc to stop doin schemes with battle rappers names :snoop: been doin em since the rich battle.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
All I'm a say is if clips prepares, magic is ggoing to die.. I still don't be knowing if Nyggas is trolling put him top 3 or 5, or be heavy impressed with this one dimensional ass nygga cause he write the kinda like like like battle bars Nyggas used to write in high school or on some battle boards shyt from back in the day on some typing battle ish ... :childplease:

Either way 2 1 Roc, at leeeeeast, and side for a few bars magics second you may can give him, wasnt impressive either .. Roc is pretty cookie cutter url type too.. :beli:

Performance, bars, and rebuttals, clips gonna body bag

ReasonableMatic

Daps
watchin it a 2nd time they both had light first rounds so I'm not mad at anyone givin that to roc at least he had the energy. Still think magic got the last 2 pretty comfortably. had magic edging the 3rd at first but on a 2nd listen the only thing roc said that I liked in that 3rd was the stove top shyt.

yeah I ain't feel like typin it out, lol sht was crazy tho.

tumblr_m5u4d0rhgm1rz1a48o1_500.gif

Gotchu my nikka

IMO, The 1st rd was debateable
B Magic took the 2nd pretty comfortably
Roc's stove pot shyt was dope as fukk but other than that I think B Magic just had more Bars so I give it to B Magic 2-1

With that said..
watch Clips FUKK around and catch that L if he ain't on his A-Game :mjpls:
(which he hasn't been on since his battle with Roc imo)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first 2 views i had it 2-1 on either side, now it's looking more like magic 3-0 :wow:

both went light in the 1st, but magic edged that round by a far margin to me....but the 2nd and 3rd he pretty much dropped haymaker after haymaker on tay :ohmy:

At this point even for the biggest b-magic hater you should agree that he's definitely ready for clips....though clips slacked in his past 2 battles, he's still a top tier name, it could get bad for charlie real quick!. If magic can get past clips, Con should be done duckin' that Sm3 match up.

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bars...

one day i gotta kill Taye, that's what the mobb say
well I WANNA ROCK RIGHT NOW...like ROB BASE
so go SWING if you feelin like De'Vante
play with these TOYS like Tom Hanks

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_m5u4d0rhgm1rz1a48o1_500.gif

Gotchu my nikka

IMO, The 1st rd was debateable
B Magic took the 2nd pretty comfortably
Roc's stove pot shyt was dope as fukk but other than that I think B Magic just had more Bars so I give it to B Magic 2-1

With that said..
watch Clips FUKK around and catch that L if he ain't on his A-Game :mjpls:
(which he hasn't been on since his battle with Roc imo)

Nah that's a bit of reach. He kicked x-factor @ss for 20 minutes straight, and washed ars 3-0 with C+ effort which is a knock on him because you can't half @ss against somebody like magic....unless he wants to get killed , his only critical mistakes was against serius jones with that wack 3rd round and the choke.