• Debatable

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Do i really have to sit here and type out all the "predictable" punches and name flips Magic was spitting?

nikkas better sit calm(sitcom) or catch at least "30 rock"
:comeon:

When it lift wait(weight) i get that workout without a baliey plan

I hit the dot between ya eyes thats the end of you people/And put a dot in between your eyes like the indian people

Sling a shot i mean the king will pop like Janet's brother

Obviously magic had some shyt. Plymoth rock line/Urkle's car line etc.
:jblac:

But lets not act like this nikka wasn't spitting nonsense either. Roc said it the best "Throwing 200 punches and only 20 land"

Roc got 1st and 3rd easy. Magic got 2nd. B Bop/Rock Steady line and B Hopkins line>Magic first.

Majority of those lines apart from the first two were awful

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
look tay tay did okay

but :comeon: fam

"i get yo house iced thats a igloo" is almost as bad as "like you fighting a moose"

i could post a lot of bad tay tay bars.

thing is tay tay had waaay more stale bars and if you compare the complete best bars magic had the better bars......clearly

i still think tay tay decent. and he def didnt come wack in this battle. but sorry he took a L here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm never gonna like b.magic I'm just not. I can't deny he's talented as a writer but I really can't get into him. Real rap he was saying some shyt but the way he says it its like ok...that was hot but who cares. Even with that said he gave way more bars than Tay so I can't say he lost.

Tay rock got that factor that you just want him to win and as usual he got those few Haymakers in plus the delivery that makes nikkas give him rounds. Cause I feel like he got the first and the third but If I was to score it bar for bar B.magic won overall.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm never gonna like b.magic I'm just not. I can't deny he's talented as a writer but I really can't get into him. Real rap he was saying some shyt but the way he says it its like ok...that was hot but who cares. Even with that said he gave way more bars than Tay so I can't say he lost.

Tay rock got that factor that you just want him to win and as usual he got those few Haymakers in plus the delivery that makes nikkas give him rounds. Cause I feel like he got the first and the third but If I was to score it bar for bar B.magic won overall.

Tay Roc/K-Shine/Swave all have that "Hitman" factor.

It takes more then bars to be nice. :salute:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
like I said in the other thread. Magic got this 2-1

& it's funny how Tay said Magic throw 200 punches & only land 20, when he had considerably more lines than straight up whiffed in this battle

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tay Roc/K-Shine/Swave all have that "Hitman" factor.

It takes more then bars to be nice. :salute:

swave?!?.....i never got that hype energetic vibe from him at all in a battle. Not once :scusthov:

You get props for roc and shine tho, i would prefer shine vs hitman at sm3 then surf vs hitman.....if they are both on their A game, it could be battle of the night. If nothing else it'd be performance vs performance

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

But just because Tay was yelling, it doesn't mean he was sayin anything effective. I fux with Tay Roc and I was rootin for him. But Agic outbarred him. Magic was more consistent

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
VERY debatable, I want to score it as a draw, but I think I'll edge B Magic... and barely.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
swave?!?.....i never got that hype energetic vibe from him at all in a battle. Not once :scusthov:

You get props for roc and shine tho, i would prefer shine vs hitman at sm3 then surf vs hitman.....if they are both on their A game, it could be battle of the night. If nothing else it'd be performance vs performance

Swave isn't energetic. But his "Charsmia" is what carries him. Take the Swave vs YK battle for instance. Swave "Outperformed" YK by just his Style. When i say the "Hitman" factor i mean these rappers brings something more to the table then simply bars. Obviously Bars are first and foremost. But it's not EVERYTHING. People like Tay Roc K Shine and Hitman have bars. But their deleveiry/cadance/and performace makes their rounds alot more enjoyable then say a Young Kannon or Chilla Jones who just relies on their wordplay to get by. This is why i can't see Magic winning against Clips. He's not gonna simply "Outbar" Clips with just 100 charlie clips name flips. And he's damn sure not going to outperform Clips.

"You need more then bars to be nice. You gotta have it all if you wanna win this fight"
:smugbiden:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i dont see magic out performing clips

i got that 2-1 clips in the room

2-1 magic on footage

its a lot of performing vs bars in this battle

i can see it being 2-1 hitman in the room 2-1 con on footage

2-1 k shine in the room 2-1 big t on footage

and i just think dna going to die on cam, in the room, in public opinion, on bra, behind the scenes, wherever.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikkas really confuse yelling and flailing your arms around for performance?:stunnadahell: Magic energized the crowd with his bars, he didn't need to pause between light bars to give nikkas in the crowd the cue to cheer. That nikka Tay literally stopped and said that was light but these dudes going crazy, when nobody was actually going crazy:leostare: This was an easy 3-0 for B Magic. Each of his rounds warranted rewinds. The difference in caliber was obvious. I actually went and rewatched Magic vs. Chilla Jones to feel like my time wasn't wasted. Tay's first round was just K Shine and that fat nikka dikk riding mediocre bars and his third round was saved by his best couple bars of the battle which he then proceded to get way to fukking hyped about. No, this nikka isn't dead Tay. And yeah your bars were light. Magic's punches, wordplay and name flips are just way too rapid fire for nikkas like Tay :yeshrug: