Votes: 5 10.9%
  • B Mothafukkinmagic

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Debatable

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Nah that's a bit of reach. He kicked x-factor @ss for 20 minutes straight, and washed ars 3-0 without really trying which is a knock on him because you can't half @ss against somebody like magic....unless he wants to get killed , his only critical mistakes was against serius jones with that wack 3rd round and the choke.

Charlie is definitely Top tier IMO but his 2.5's and sike-chokes just get on my nerves

His battle against Roc was enough for me to solidify his spot as a Top tier dude tho

People can't deny son's talent

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
@Brooklynzson who you got my nikka?

The trailer was so cotdamn epic I thought the battle was gonna be disappointing

But SMACK blessed us with a classic forreal :whew:

I watched it on my phone, I gotta wait til I get to the crib to watch it again. shyts neck n neck right now though.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
battles like this show how far ahead URL is.

Word..

"You can't copy respect"

Smack is miles ahead of these other leagues. The only other league I salute cause of their audio/visuals is Battle America

FUKK these other lame ass battle leagues tryna copy the format and leech off the culture

These shark ass nikkas should get Smacked

#DontEvenAskMeHow

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
watching the battle now and i'm str8 :laff: after round 1 how smack walked to the camera to stunt on these other bum ass leagues like "u see that shyt...one round...better than every battle yall been doing"

btw. Round 1 was MEAN!!!!! ..lemme finish this shyt and drop my piece

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Word..

"You can't copy respect"

Smack is miles ahead of these other leagues. The only other league I salute cause of their audio/visuals is Battle America

FUKK these other lame ass battle leagues tryna copy the format and leech off the culture

These shark ass nikkas should get Smacked

#DontEvenAskMeHow
Preach!!! I fukks w/ UW, Ars actually put in WORK in this culture & paid dues. His quality is good audio & visual quality is good(not as good as smack, but very good) I'm really not a fan of him, but I respect the work he put in, so i'll support him w/ no hesitation.

Look at this shyt oredjc.mp4 | SockShare

"what is it 2-3 min rounds?" :what: lol at all talkin in between rounds. How you gonna try & charge nikkas to view that bs when smack giving us that A1 for free?

Dont get me started on that fukk boy vlad :beli:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
roc was spitting a lot played out lines in this battle

Do i really have to sit here and type out all the "predictable" punches and name flips Magic was spitting?

nikkas better sit calm(sitcom) or catch at least "30 rock"
:comeon:

When it lift wait(weight) i get that workout without a baliey plan

I hit the dot between ya eyes thats the end of you people/And put a dot in between your eyes like the indian people

Sling a shot i mean the king will pop like Janet's brother

Obviously magic had some shyt. Plymoth rock line/Urkle's car line etc.
:jblac:

But lets not act like this nikka wasn't spitting nonsense either. Roc said it the best "Throwing 200 punches and only 20 land"

Roc got 1st and 3rd easy. Magic got 2nd. B Bop/Rock Steady line and B Hopkins line>Magic first.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I can't call it yet...battle was dope as fukk. Smack at the end still swaggin on them minor leagues

:salute:

yo when Tay start spazzin out...the only nikka with that kind of energy is K-Shine...too bad they fukk with each other now a rematch would be dope as fukk..

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Battle was hard as shyt!!! The energy, aggression the bars... No Jokey joke and stealing money shyt... This is how it SHOULD be .... These fukk nikkas stealing money out here nowadays, it's nice to see the HUNGRY nikkas that you don't have to beg to battle.

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
On another note, Clips might not wanna come with that "chest poking" shyt he likes to do in battles (see Clips battles vs Big T and X Factor), Magic dont seem like the type to just sit and take shyt like that.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
B-Magic just disgusting :scusthov: 3-0 maybe 2-1

get beat in a battle like DNA, open up the front of your car like urkel whip,
Draw on the next nikka that ask me if ill is straight/illustrate, I'll take your boo in new york like verb nikka

Lil Tay Tay need personality,dude introduced himself like just woke up
Hes a average spitter, but his performance and delivery is so fukking robotic, he put some personality into it he'd go farther. Dude still got a PG flow. you aint gonna beat b-magic with all them pause between lines, he gonna out flow you

K-shine face in whole battle,smack in the camera after the first round :dead:

Lil Tay Tay: that was light
B-Magic: I know :skip:

Like i've been saying. If clips half-asses magic, hes going to get straight raped