• Debatable

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

Mak

Internet OG
Daps
Reppin
Catch me i the hood, posted at the sto, tool on my
I think Magic got it 2-1 to be fair, but my homie Magic need a bit more presence like he need to figure out how to pause after a bar to let it sit or something....he came light in this and his rounds was kinda short so Im hoping that means he got something for Clips...
...Clips aint no a$$ though he know what Magic capable of, im sure he comin prepared...Clips vs Magic has potential to be like QP vs Magc 2.0 or something....Clips was there too catching all them lines Magic was comin wit, so he know:mjpls:...

I saw somebody posted earlier about Hitman vs K Shine that could be craaazy, a theatrical masterpiece if nothing else:ld:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
i dont see magic out performing clips

i got that 2-1 clips in the room

2-1 magic on footage

its a lot of performing vs bars in this battle

i can see it being 2-1 hitman in the room 2-1 con on footage

2-1 k shine in the room 2-1 big t on footage

and i just think dna going to die on cam, in the room, in public opinion, on bra, behind the scenes, wherever.
:lolbron:

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Magic got that..
He won the 1st two rds and the 3rd was closer than everybody was saying..

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie is in TROUBLE.... That LIL shyt he be doing air gonna work. B. Magic hungry ...

Tay, lost but I'll STILL watch every battle of his... He never slacks... Like somebody else said, I wish I could see him battle K.Shine again.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Lol @ charlie being in trouble.. Any top tier nygga with charisma would wash this nygga magic

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
If clips has one of them joints where he choking and can't remember his shyt on cam magic go get him

But even with the chokes clips not go lose in the room. Hell people don't don't even hold chokes and slip ups against clips. Everyone else can't do it, clips can get away with it tho

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ charlie being in trouble.. Any top tier nygga with charisma would wash this nygga magic

Y'all sleeping.... I ain't saying he's the best out... But you HAVE to be on your shyt to beat him... He's gonna make you work.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If clips has one of them joints where he choking and can't remember his shyt on cam magic go get him

But even with the chokes clips not go lose in the room. Hell people don't don't even hold chokes and slip ups against clips. Everyone else can't do it, clips can get away with it tho

if he does that shyt he did against jones he's gonna get crucified.