HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
i fukk with tay rock man. he got better

b magic is nice too. but i just dont like his style

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Magic got it 2-1 to be fair, but my homie Magic need a bit more presence like he need to figure out how to pause after a bar to let it sit or something....he came light in this and his rounds was kinda short so Im hoping that means he got something for Clips...
...Clips aint no a$$ though he know what Magic capable of, im sure he comin prepared...Clips vs Magic has potential to be like QP vs Magc 2.0 or something....Clips was there too catching all them lines Magic was comin wit, so he know:mjpls:...

I saw somebody posted earlier about Hitman vs K Shine that could be craaazy, a theatrical masterpiece if nothing else:ld:

that's exactly why i said it would be a better match up for the fans at sm3, then hitman vs surf......just imagine the trailer if it actually goes down

:damn::ohlawd::lawd::myman:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Charlie is in TROUBLE.... That LIL shyt he be doing air gonna work. B. Magic hungry ...

Tay, lost but I'll STILL watch every battle of his... He never slacks... Like somebody else said, I wish I could see him battle K.Shine again.

charlie def can't sleep on bmagic, really nobody can

i would like to see tay against hitman

ReasonableMatic

Daps
29:54 Sum nikka in the crowd: get heavy nikka:deadrose:

ePBDh.png
!!!

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Don't put tay against hitman. .. Dont want to see my man go out like that.

Tay roc vs calicoe/con or a rematch with clips

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
B-Magic got it 2-1.

I will tell you this though. His battle with Clips, he needs to add a freestyle/rebuttal element to his performance.

Because clip will murder him on that alone. Just sayin...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I really dont consider tay or day dot mob, they more like play cousins. Them two never at Rex or Shines battles. Still dont get why them nikkas joined dot mob in the first place.

:dafuc: Roc was saying "Get that nikka Rex" better then Shine was at the Arsonal battle.

Day yea. I don't even think Dotmob reps him. But Rex and K-Shine are always repping Tay Roc.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tay Rock's first verse :obama:

I think Tay Rock's first round may be the most enjoyable round in the whole battle imo

1st Round - Tay Rock
2nd Round - B Magic
3rd Round - This round is so close, but I kinda give the edge to BMagic

BMagic 2-1

I think rounds 1 & 2 are clear. It's how you score the third.

Tay Rock's first round was just hard. Don't see how anyone can give that round to Bmagic

Finally a great battle. Alot of bullshyt has been dropping lately.

I never understand this performance shyt when it comes up. Bmagic's style works for him. What do you want him to do? Act like he's gonna beat his opponents ass?

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
did this ***** smack just called these two the most ducked :dwillhuh:
dont get me wrong b magic my dude all day and i know maybe a few cats ducking him cause he really can be a problem but who really ducking tay rock :stopitslime: not saying he wack or nothing but to me he's noone do be ducking