URLTV/Caffeine Presents: Smack Volume 6 (8 PM EST) 12/12/20

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz vs Gotti definitely comes down to who’s style you prefer the most...The slick/hustler style or the aggressive/gangster style but I gave it 2-1 to Goodz. I had to give 1 to Gotti just off the strength of how he talking down to him in the 1st.

nah there Goodz slick/hustler style completely overwhelmed what Geechi brought.

I will say Geechi just has a fan friendly style. I thought Goodz and Verb beat him clearly, but yet you have people who still believe he came away with those battles. :yeshrug:

I think Geechi needs to go back to the drawing board. When he battles guys that have their shyt together and rap with some clarity, you can see the difference.

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
He battled someone that says the same thing every battle last night, so it’s all good.
i didnt see the third, but i liked Geechi's 2nd round

I feel like the way to beat Goodz is to have three rounds just attacking him and his character. you gotta really nail in the idea that he's a lame ass nikka to win

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Geechi did a really good job of tailoring his material this battle. He highkey angled the hell out of Goodz (the Math situation, the Jimz situation, Goodz “obsession” with Roc’s sexuality/always discussing his peers business, Goodz being friends Ahdi Boom, etc.)

He wasn’t as heavy on the “my homies ride...my homies died” bars. Even Goodz admitted Gotti came a little different than he expected.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i didnt see the third, but i liked Geechi's 2nd round

I feel like the way to beat Goodz is to have three rounds just attacking him and his character. you gotta really nail in the idea that he's a lame ass nikka to win
It's hard though. Who has actually clearly beaten Goodz for us to come away with the blueprint to beat him?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard though. Who has actually clearly beaten Goodz for us to come away with the blueprint to beat him?

Tech

"You fukk around.....and can't stand me right!?" :umad:

*Inhales* :ufdup:

"Well let's see if you can stand this RIGHT!!!!" :pacspit:

Issues outside of BR aside.....there will never be anotha Tech

:francis:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tech

"You fukk around.....and can't stand me right!?" :umad:

*Inhales* :ufdup:

"Well let's see if you can stand this RIGHT!!!!" :pacspit:

Issues outside of BR aside.....there will never be anotha Tech

:francis:
I always felt like Tech won that battle lol, but of course the judges went the other way. Goodz incorporated a lot of Tech in his tapping afterwards.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Got to see Will/Danny. Good battle. I have Danny 2-1 edge.

1. Will clear-ish
2. Danny clear
3. Danny clear-ish

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just seeing the battles on the app, goodz/geechi is a dope battle, better than i expected, I think the first two rounds are really close. the third is more clear for me to goodz but i still think geechi had a dope round. I have the typical breakdown of edging geechi the first and goodz the 2nd but both could really go either way imo. i might be edging goodz being older, but im not a huge fan of goodz overall. certain battles i think hes really dope like this one, vs roc, vs x factor. others im like eh even if i got him winning hes not my favorite style but he was dope here one of his best

shine vs pat, pat stay was awful, 3-0 shine the only thing i liked was his twork angle but shines best round was his 2nd to me, so i cant even give him that. shine was typical shine to me, i think pat being bad took away from him too. i liked his 2nd, his 1st and 3rd werent that good to me