URLTV/Caffeine Presents: Smack Volume 6 (8 PM EST) 12/12/20

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Everyone is hating the caffeine sterilization. Bars over everything crew looking like clowns though :mjgrin:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I’m feeling the fatigue as well. I know they are doing what they can in this pandemic, but this Caffeine shyt feels like it’s about to jump the shark.
I think y'all overreacting because of one bad event. Pre-Covid, URL had a shyt ton of lackluster events with large crowds, in small rooms, in medium rooms. It has zero to do with Caffiene, and zero to do with an audience. Some events just don't work. Every time URL has one bad event, I just feel like the entire culture acts like the world is about to end. They will be fine lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think y'all overreacting because of one bad event. Pre-Covid, URL had a shyt ton of lackluster events with large crowds, in small rooms, in medium rooms. It has zero to do with Caffiene, and zero to do with an audience. Some events just don't work. Every time URL has one bad event, I just feel like the entire culture acts like the world is about to end. They will be fine lol.

Summer Madness 3 instantly popped in my head after I read this

:scust:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everyone is hating the caffeine sterilization. Bars over everything crew looking like clowns though :mjgrin:
People are only saying it because of one bad event, again, just overreaction. They literally 2 months ago had arguably their best event since NOME 9 with Summer Madness X. Probably a 9 out of 10 card. Next event URL has on Caffeine, if it's dope, everyone will be happy again. I realize fans of all genres super overreact to everything. A show has a bad episode and nikkas be ready to throw the entire series in the trash.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Summer Madness 3 instantly popped in my head after I read this

:scust:

Don't remind me, I was there live. :mjcry:

SM 7 is another one. That might be the worst event URL threw in the last 5 years. nikkas acted like URL was about to go out of business. lol. nikkas just be doing the most.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps

A big part of what I’m talking about is the production. That empty warehouse room on Summer Madness. The outside Hollywood street corner set that looked like they were influenced by Math’s Legends Only joint. This was definitely a bad card that looked decent on paper. When you get a bad card combined with the weird production, it leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s a work in progress I guess, so we’ll see.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A big part of what I’m talking about is the production. That empty warehouse room on Summer Madness. The outside Hollywood street corner set that looked like they were influenced by Math’s Legends Only joint. This was definitely a bad card that looked decent on paper. When you get a bad card combined with the weird production, it leaves a lot to be desired.

It’s a work in progress I guess, so we’ll see.
The outside thing was more last minute because California recently (I think a week ago) got super strict with their Covid regulations, so pretty much all in-door things got shutdown.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
People are only saying it because of one bad event, again, just overreaction. They literally 2 months ago had arguably their best event since NOME 9 with Summer Madness X. Probably a 9 out of 10 card. Next event URL has on Caffeine, if it's dope, everyone will be happy again. I realize fans of all genres super overreact to everything. A show has a bad episode and nikkas be ready to throw the entire series in the trash.
Im not saying because of one bad event. I legit feel like they need a break. Whether its a good event or bad.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

That next card looks even worse. Tink da demon and jai 400? :unimpressed:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im not saying because of one bad event. I legit feel like they need a break. Whether its a good event or bad.
That’s a different argument. Sounds like you have battle rap fatigue, that happens.

I don’t think they need to take any breaks. What would taking a break do?