URLTV/Caffeine Presents: Smack Volume 6 (8 PM EST) 12/12/20

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goodz is such an anomaly because you know what he’s going to talk about, you know how he’s going to do it and can even predict a rebuttal but yet he still wins.
My guy the Mayweather of this shyt. It's not that he's necessarily gonna "beat" you, like beat you bad...his greatness is in the fact that you can't beat him. You know exactly what to expect and still can't do nothing with him, can't land nothing clean. He outclasses these guys.

young yeesh

All Star
Daps
Holmes look like a superhero. He 40 dressing like this

image0.jpg
image0.webp

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Event was :trash::trash::trash:.

Might have to skip the next one.
We say that, then the next one is randomly fire. No way to know, really. I will say, I'm amazed how much better this looked on paper. Need to watch Danny and Will, but I hear that battle was good. The rest ranged from good to wack. K-Shine/Pat should have been saved for the stage coming back, IDGAF what anyone else says.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Worst volume ever. I think URL needs to slow down on the events. One every 2 weeks is too much. These battlers need a break to regroup.
Nah breh. Pat Stay ain't battled in forever and he was the worst performance tonight. This is strictly on the battlers; do like Goodz. If you can't get prepared in the time given don't take the battle.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My guy the Mayweather of this shyt. It's not that he's necessarily gonna "beat" you, like beat you bad...his greatness is in the fact that you can't beat him. You know exactly what to expect and still can't do nothing with him, can't land nothing clean. He outclasses these guys.
Because he takes himself more seriously than the rest of these guys. His preparation is on a separate level from everyone else's.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Nah breh. Pat Stay ain't battled in forever and he was the worst performance tonight. This is strictly on the battlers; do like Goodz. If you can't get prepared in the time given don't take the battle.
I feel you but honestly I'm exhausted with all these events. Maybe thats just me. But yea Pat Stay was horrible mooning nikkas da fukk is wrong with dude. And im bias I dont like Goodz at all but I edge him over Geechi this battle. Some of these battlers need to take a break. Im so disappointed in this event. All the battlers were subpar at best. Goodz & Geechi was the best battle. But none of them were amazing. I got Ars as battler of the night.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I feel you but honestly I'm exhausted with all these events. Maybe thats just me. But yea Pat Stay was horrible mooning nikkas da fukk is wrong with dude. And im bias I dont like Goodz at all but I edge him over Geechi this battle. Some of these battlers need to take a break. Im so disappointed in this event. All the battlers were subpar at best. Goodz & Geechi was the best battle. But none of them were amazing. I got Ars as battler of the night.

I’m feeling the fatigue as well. I know they are doing what they can in this pandemic, but this Caffeine shyt feels like it’s about to jump the shark.