URLTV/Caffeine Presents: Smack Volume 6 (8 PM EST) 12/12/20

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in the minority with that one bro. He didn't even win on the Caffeine votes, and they love him.

The thing with the Caffeine votes is that it’s predictable. I gave Goodz the first, but it wasn’t undeniable so they went with the fan favorite. 2nd and 3rd they pretty much had to give it to Goodz, and honestly if they could rescore it, I think they’d give the 1st to him as well.

It doesn’t really matter though he won the consensus anyway

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I don’t know what y’all seeing in Chilla’s first two rounds tbh.

His 3rd was definitely round of the battle but his first two were super light compared w/ B Dot’s even with the stumbles and B Dot got it right back every time in the 2nd

I was disappointed in Chilla’s first two rounds tbh
Chilla lost the first clear imo. He won the second, B Dot was waaaay too stumbly that round. I can't overlook it. Chilla clearly got the 3rd.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
K-Shine, Ill Will, Geechi Gotti, B-Dot, Goodz, Arsonal, Pat Stay, Danny Myers, Chilla Jones, Jerry Wess

There’s no way you coulda told me months ago that I would watch a card that included all of these names and be disappointed. It’s unbelievable.

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Geechi rapped like a typical battle rapper but Goodz just had all his shyt together. Like even if he not saying anything crazy, it's still concise and focused. Not inclined to care that much for Goodz but Geechi was mediocre and has been for a minute.

The battle is definitely close tho.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my guys Goodz and Chilla got the W's? I'm fully satisfied. I thought Pat would dog walk Shine but yall saying he didn't do that more so because of being unprepared than being outrapped so I'm cool with that. Dude on here I bet shoulda took that, he woulda been a happy man tonight.