young yeesh

All Star
Daps
This was Twork saying "This one hurt me" or somethin like that
image0.jpg

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
I feel like Twork Roc T-Top etc don't fukk with Swamp because they feel he's a threat AND he's not battle rap star struck trying to be buddy buddy with them. They all like "who does he think he is?" Rap nikkas are extremely sensitive.

Facts. I like that Swamp has called a spade a spade the whole time he's been in the game. I may not have been too much of a fan of his in that Don Marino battle but other than that, he shows up. Shined a whole lot in that Your Honor battle and of course against Ace Amin. I'm going to have to see the other ones he's done that I am not up on that he's done. Him and Kid Chaos are making sure South Carolina gets heard.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Waffle Colored?
Smh...

Why didn't you call him that on Twitter?

Just Curious?
Cuz it wasnt that serious to go back n forth especially when he seen in a later tweet that it was a dumb take.

the waffle negro part is what i call all my lightskin brethren in jest:lolbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I feel like Twork Roc T-Top etc don't fukk with Swamp because they feel he's a threat AND he's not battle rap star struck trying to be buddy buddy with them. They all like "who does he think he is?" Rap nikkas are extremely sensitive.

I don't think it's that. I honestly think they just don't feel that he's that good especially when compared to the other up and coming talent from NC. I personally think Truth Watson,Chaos and DG Da Paronta are all better then Swamp as well. But Swamp is easily the most marketable.

But regardless Swamp showed and proved he's ready for that jump. Let's see how he handles t-top.

Jinx301

Pro
Daps
I'm a Swamp fan but he definitely needs to step it up for T-Top barwise. I felt he tried to talk to Twork too much yesterday.

His 2nd was his best but his Your Honor performance was still better.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
I don't think it's that. I honestly think they just don't feel that he's that good especially when compared to the other up and coming talent from NC. I personally think Truth Watson,Chaos and DG Da Paronta are all better then Swamp as well. But Swamp is easily the most marketable.

But regardless Swamp showed and proved he's ready for that jump. Let's see how he handles t-top.

Swamp said he's not the best in SC. So what's the issue other than them just flat out hating.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Swamp said he's not the best in SC. So what's the issue other than them just flat out hating.

Don't get me wrong. Part of it is flat out hating. Twork said that himself lmfao. I just don't think it's anything personally to Swamp himself rather that it's him getting the push over "what they believe" are better people who should be in his spot.

But again i feel that Swamp deaded all of that last night so it's a moot point now.

I also "kinda" understand T-top point of view as well. Swamp is just getting his feet wet. Why call out the top person in the same state so quickly?

But in Swamp's defense he said you take over whats in front of u first then the world. If he wants to be the top nikka in NC u got to beat the top nikka in NC. I can't be mad at that!

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Don't get me wrong. Part of it is flat out hating. Twork said that himself lmfao. I just don't think it's anything personally to Swamp himself rather that it's him getting the push over "what they believe" are better people who should be in his spot.

But again i feel that Swamp deaded all of that last night so it's a moot point now.

I also "kinda" understand T-top point of view as well. Swamp is just getting his feet wet. Why call out the top person in the same state so quickly?

But in Swamp's defense he said you take over whats in front of u first then the world. If he wants to be the top nikka in NC u got to beat the top nikka in NC. I can't be mad at that!

That's part that's confusing. If you're an up and comer and someone asks you who you wanted to battle why not say the top name in your area? That's the correct move in this sport, no? T-Top sound scared. Twork was scared and Roc scared for whatever reason. They ganged up on him on that Zoom call and it made them look weak. It's just coming across like some sucker shyt. Swamp ain't really jump out the window at all so why all the resistance?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That's part that's confusing. If you're an up and comer and someone asks you who you wanted to battle why not say the top name in your area? That's the correct move in this sport, no? T-Top sound scared. Twork was scared and Roc scared for whatever reason. They ganged up on him on that Zoom call and it made them look weak. It's just coming across like some sucker shyt. Swamp ain't really jump out the window at all so why all the resistance?

I didn't watch the zoom call so can't really comment on that. I be missing all the caffeine shyt unless it's on sat lol.

superchoops

All Star
Daps

Somethin happened to Ace Amin and caused the delay. I think it explains why Ace was callin someone a whore so much and even Fonz had a rebuttal at the beginning of one of his rounds saying Ace had to skrt off