URLTV Presents ULTIMATE MADNESS {DISCUSSION THREAD}

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So apparently something happened with TODD and Ace that was causing all the delays during the event

Sounds like TODD was on timing

If true, Ace is a true fool to let TODD possibly cost him 25 grand :snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If true, Ace is a true fool to let TODD possibly cost him 25 grand :snoop:
I think JJDD pulled out on Ace with the that fire. Putting everything together from this vid, JJDD tweets, Surf's tweet from Saturday, and Drizzy from Black Compass.

Battle rap shyt talking should never get that serious

AveRocca

Stars and Bars
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I think JJDD pulled out on Ace with the that fire. Putting everything together from this vid, JJDD tweets, Surf's tweet from Saturday, and Drizzy from Black Compass.

Ima amend this after watching that video you posted AIG, it seems like John pulled up to the venue while Ace was inside, made it known what he was there for and that people ran that information to Ace and Ace tried to get to him. Im guessing John John saying that people are rats has to do with spectators informing Ace or people in the URL circles what was going down. Ima stop trying to piece this shyt together though because I'm not Encyclopedia Brown and I might be disseminating incorrect theories.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In one of them clips I watched, I don't remember which, it sounded like JJDD was scared to even cross the street when he saw Ace with all his peoples and yelled from across the street if it was beef or just battle rap. When it looked like they was gonna go violate him he gestured like he had the thing on him, he is apparently a licensed firearm carrier. Now Ace probably isn't gonna end this until he makes him bleed, you can't pull out or even pretend like you might pull out on a gangsta. JJDD doesn't want it at all with dude, at least thats what it seems like, he's gonna have to give him the 5 minutes that Ace wants to end it.