Used luxury cars for under $25k

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just totaled my 07 GS350:to: now looking for a new ride. Cant afford the newer GSs so its time to move on to another vehicle. Looking to keep it under $25k

Lexus LS460s are clean but too damn bulky, you not weaving thru traffic in this tank
I wanted a 2008-09 BMW 650 but that maintenance :merchant:
Thought about an Audi A6 but speed and performance are :snooze:
Been looking at 2007-08 Mercedes CLS550's and 500's but the potential repairs/maintenance:huhldup:
Test drove a 2010 Acura TL and it drove like an Accord :ld:
Test drove a G37s coupe and the handling + acceleration was:ooh:. Think we got a winner, might even have enough $ left over for some off set rims. Any G owners here?

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
actually got into this convo with my girl last night about the "G".

a 2011 Infiniti G37 X is a perfect balance of reliability and power for under $25k with low miles.

most of them in that bracket may even possibly be dealer certified, and come with a warranty too.

drove a couple for work, and I was impressed every single time altho I hated to admit it cause it's Japanese, but it was dope.

you get Luxury, Power, Performance, Reliability, Loaded Options, AWD (x version), Good Looks.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
actually got into this convo with my girl last night about the "G".

a 2011 Infiniti G37 X is a perfect balance of reliability and power for under $25k with low miles.

most of them in that bracket may even possibly be dealer certified, and come with a warranty too.

drove a couple for work, and I was impressed every single time altho I hated to admit it cause it's Japanese, but it was dope.

you get Luxury, Power, Performance, Reliability, Loaded Options, AWD (x version), Good Looks.

co-sign everything except the AWD, read that complications happen when youre dealing with the AWD model. Def not my dream car but hopefully it'll hold me over until I can afford the Panamera in the next 2-3 years I hope.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
co-sign everything except the AWD, read that complications happen when youre dealing with the AWD model. Def not my dream car but hopefully it'll hold me over until I can afford the Panamera in the next 2-3 years I hope.
word? :ohhh:

I never really got any complaints from the AWD system in the Infiniti's, I doubt it's advanced as some other Companies but never the less.

aye man, one step at a time. it's still a good looking car overall, can't be madd at it.

*edit* that Panamera is a badd hoe :noah:

I had the normal 4S for a few days, and it was flawless, It's weird to think that as much fun I had in the base model how much more fun it would be to drive the Turbo.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word? :ohhh:

I never really got any complaints from the AWD system in the Infiniti's, I doubt it's advanced as some other Companies but never the less.

aye man, one step at a time. it's still a good looking car overall, can't be madd at it.

*edit* that Panamera is a badd hoe :noah:

I had the normal 4S for a few days, and it was flawless, It's weird to think that as much fun I had in the base model how much more fun it would be to drive the Turbo.
I got a friend that's a car dealer, homie roll into town for the classic last year in a 2013 candy red GTS Panamera. Shut the whole city down, we didn't even hit the club up just pulled hoes from the car all weekend. Been wanting one since. Car sticker price in the glove compartment read $115k

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
I got a friend that's a car dealer, homie roll into town for the classic last year in a 2013 candy red GTS Panamera. Shut the whole city down, we didn't even hit the club up just pulled hoes from the car all weekend. Been wanting one since. Car sticker price in the glove compartment read $115k
:jawalrus:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You could buy my 335. 68,350 miles. Damn near everything has been replaced and its still under warranty. :whoo: