Used luxury cars for under $25k

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If you can get an 11' 37 for 25k and under with decent mileage, that ain't a bad option at all. Would vote for that out of what you listed.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could buy my 335. 68,350 miles. Damn near everything has been replaced and its still under warranty. :whoo:
Man, they clean as hell but reliability over everything. Ive seen too many dudes go out and cop that 7 then mad as hell after its $1500 here, $1500 there

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
G37 everything else will have you in the poor house unless you're making coli six figga nikka salaries

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Yep, I'm here in Birmingham and they are getting ready for the Classic now. I wasn't there last year because I had to work and do some other shyt but I will be there this year.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep, I'm here in Birmingham and they are getting ready for the Classic now. I wasn't there last year because I had to work and do some other shyt but I will be there this year.
Might make it to a party or two but nothing major this year. Been here since 2003 and its fallen off, bhm is cool if youve settled down with a fam but nightlife is literally dead.. looking to relocate in next year

Swagg Pitt

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G37 is your best bet. Don't get gassed up with these cheap old luxury cars that you can buy. Sure you can buy a S class with 100k miles for under 25k but once that repair bill comes you're fukked. I know you want to floss but do it reasonably lol.

I see a lot of dudes out here with 7 series and S classes and they're all ghetto and shyt cause they can't take care of them. They buy it thinking they're hot shyt and can't even afford to put premium gas, or keep up with oil changes. They're dash boards are lit up with check engine lights and all sorts of malfunctioning warning lights.

Don't be one of those guys :stopitslime:

Daps
G37 is your best bet. Don't get gassed up with these cheap old luxury cars that you can buy. Sure you can buy a S class with 100k miles for under 25k but once that repair bill comes you're fukked. I know you want to floss but do it reasonably lol.

I see a lot of dudes out here with 7 series and S classes and they're all ghetto and shyt cause they can't take care of them. They buy it thinking they're hot shyt and can't even afford to put premium gas, or keep up with oil changes. They're dash boards are lit up with check engine lights and all sorts of malfunctioning warning lights.

Don't be one of those guys :stopitslime:

Bolded for truth. I had a conversation with someone last week about this when he was asking why I didn't buy a 7 or 6 because for what I paid I could have bought anything with mileage and age being a factor.

He goes on to say that he bought his 05 745 over a newer 3 or 5 because he NEEDS a big body and so on and so forth. We go outside and when I see his car the interior was a mess the leather was ripped, there was significant sun damage, and the steering wheel looked worn down, and when he started the car it sounded like there was an exhaust leak. To top it all off it was on chrome 22s

These guys are the worst.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Poor nikkas making rich decisions lol

But yea the 37 is your best bet.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Love that VQ

fukk AWD if you dont see snow... u in Alabama u prob wont even be able to find an X

But yea the G37 is solid... u can get the M37 if u want to feel like a big boy but it's really unnecessary
You'd be surprised by how many X's you see down here. Not just in the G, but in the M as well. My wife has a M35 and she is in love with it. If anything happens to it, she said she would just get another.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love that VQ

fukk AWD if you dont see snow... u in Alabama u prob wont even be able to find an X

But yea the G37 is solid... u can get the M37 if u want to feel like a big boy but it's really unnecessary

It's weird. The VQ in the G is dope. The VQ in the Z sucks ass. :manny: