Usher would destroy Chris Brown in a Verzuz. Everyone who’s comparing need to lay off the drugs.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Maybe. I do genuinely think would be one of the closest one yet. They both have a lot of classics.

Usher has the benefit of having straight classics, but older. Chris has consistent classics but vary a lot in sound and his newer shyt may not ring off.

I think it would be the most interesting one. Only because, for Chris, I genuinely think usher is only one you could really pair him with and like others said, usher could have went up against Kelly.

Idk anyone modern that could hold up against Chris in verzuz besides usher and that's probably why this keeps popping up

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Maybe. I do genuinely think would be one of the closest one yet. They both have a lot of classics.

Usher has the benefit of having straight classics, but older. Chris has consistent classics but vary a lot in sound and his newer shyt may not ring off.

I think it would be the most interesting one. Only because, for Chris, I genuinely think usher is only one you could really pair him with and like others said, usher could have went up against Kelly.

Idk anyone modern that could hold up against Chris in verzuz besides usher and that's probably why this keeps popping up
“Classics” Only to delusional Chris Brown Stans :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
it’s not about songs, it’s about who outshines who in the battle
Most people didn’t know half the songs Mario was performing and gave him points
Lox was scoring off mixtape tracks
Big time. People gotta take into account that the format has changed. The OG Versus was just playing tracks. Yea, Ushwr washes CB just on songs …but the NEW versus is performance. Chris brown could (dare I say would) out-perform Usher. Just sheerly on being younger…also CB is athletic pause.

And the low key aspect of Chris brown is you CANT come at him on vocals bc that gang bangin ass mfer can sing

To give an example I went to a Lauryn hill concert and janelle Monae went on before her. Could not name a single Janelle Monae track but she burned it down. Just off energy and vibes. Made Ms. Hill’s set seem tame in comparison.