Usher would destroy Chris Brown in a Verzuz. Everyone who’s comparing need to lay off the drugs.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Usher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chris Brown

I remember when I had to post this for CB stans vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I remember Chris Brown Stans on this very site said he's the closest to Michael Jackson lmaooo

I had to let them know that he never even reached Bobby Brown's level when Bobby was at his peak

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don’t argue that Chris will lose. My gripe is when people try to disrespect like Chris doesn’t belong on the same stage with Usher. Catalog is like 1/4 of the factors of Verzuz.

The thing with verzuz is a lot of the time one comes for a celebration and the other is trying to rip off the other person’s head :francis:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t argue that Chris will lose. My gripe is when people try to disrespect like Chris doesn’t belong on the same stage with Usher. Catalog is like 1/4 of the factors of Verzuz.

The thing with verzuz is a lot of the time one comes for a celebration and the other is trying to rip off the other person’s head :francis:

Chris has the catalog. But if usher decides to really go Jada and make it about vocals on that stage, Chris would get walked. There is nothing he can do to hang with usher in that regard. Nothing.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Usher can ether the kid off his My Way to Confessions run alone...you can choose five or so songs from each album and Breezy ain't beating them, I've seen the list and it's not happening lol. Breezy dance moves are only gonna get him so far because the music is what people came for. I think it'll be a 20-5 in Ushers favor

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe. I do genuinely think would be one of the closest one yet. They both have a lot of classics.

Usher has the benefit of having straight classics, but older. Chris has consistent classics but vary a lot in sound and his newer shyt may not ring off.

I think it would be the most interesting one. Only because, for Chris, I genuinely think usher is only one you could really pair him with and like others said, usher could have went up against Kelly.

Idk anyone modern that could hold up against Chris in verzuz besides usher and that's probably why this keeps popping up

Id argue Trey Songz could take him,but he cant dance. But song for song,best 20:jbhmm:?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts. Verzuz was supposed to be a celebration of black music but has instead turned into some crab in a barrel type shyt.

That "there can only be one" mentality is why a lot of the big names avoid it.

The acts dont have to approach it that way. Plus that usually only happens when one side appears washed and the other doesnt. If you aint at your best,dont show up:mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Facts. Verzuz was supposed to be a celebration of black music but has instead turned into some crab in a barrel type shyt.

That "there can only be one" mentality is why a lot of the big names avoid it.

Unfortunately, the idea of it being a competition kinda sucks when it benefits everybody there. But I guess I understand the competitiveness with rappers and ppl seem to like that, so they're probably keep going that way instead of getting musicians that are friends and close with each other.

Is the Patti and Gladys the last one where it was actually a celebration of the music and culture?