USPS Crisis: Postmaster General slowing mail & in contact with Republican Party officials!

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
What was the last important mail you got via USPS?:jbhmm:

USPS has been far more reliable to me and is still very relevant in my life. As a person who until fairly recently shops and sells a lot online (EBay mostly), USPS remains the most economical way to move goods. Also I’ve had the least amount of trouble when receiving items. Lived in apartments most my adult life and anything coming UPS has always been a toss up on when/if I’ll get it. Have very rarely had an issue with USPS. FedEx does pretty well, but always seems to have the highest rates.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
USPS has been far more reliable to me and is still very relevant in my life. As a person who until fairly recently shops and sells a lot online (EBay mostly), USPS remains the most economical way to move goods. Also I’ve had the least amount of trouble when receiving items. Lived in apartments most my adult life and anything coming UPS has always been a toss up on when/if I’ll get it. Have very rarely had an issue with USPS. FedEx does pretty well, but always seems to have the highest rates.

Preach breh!

USPS be charging 10$ for first class and they say 5-7 days and people get them in 2 days. These people work so hard man :mjcry:

I truly admire USPS. I received a large check via USPS and the lady made sure she handed it to somebody. Admirable people brehs :mjcry:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Preach breh!

USPS be charging 10$ for first class and they say 5-7 days and people get them in 2 days. These people work so hard man :mjcry:

I truly admire USPS. I received a large check via USPS and the lady made sure she handed it to somebody. Admirable people brehs :mjcry:
First class ain't even that high. The highest 1sy class domestic would be comes to about $6

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Preach breh!

The exact same check occurrence happened to me yesterday. Also felt super bad seeing dude standing there with a bandanna on making sure I got my mail in my hand. I could see the stress in his face and that he’s still trying to work out protocol on how to handle different situations in this time. Definitely giving fam some form of gift when this pandemic stuff is over.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was the last important mail you got via USPS?:jbhmm:
Lol breh
e576bcb3c1a5bcb6436f893102e04077.png

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The exact same check occurrence happened to me yesterday. Also felt super bad seeing dude standing there with a bandanna on making sure I got my mail in my hand. I could see the stress in his face and that he’s still trying to work out protocol on how to handle different situations in this time. Definitely giving fam some form of gift when this pandemic stuff is over.

Definitely breh. Definitely.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of my most important mail comes through USPS and it's a lot cheaper than sending things UPS or FedEx.

:leostare:

A lot of people pay their rent and bills by getting money orders at the USPS here.

You can also apply for a passport there.

The thought of getting rid of it or letting it fail is unimaginable

:snoop:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He doing that because he knows a lot of black folk work for the usps... there’s always a racial undertone to his bullshyt

Wouldn't surprise me

The majority of the carriers and workers are black where I am and people on here are cheering for them to get their throats cut.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of my most important mail comes through USPS and it's a lot cheaper than sending things UPS or FedEx.

:leostare:

A lot of people pay their rent and bills by getting money orders at the USPS here.

You can also apply for a passport there.

The thought of getting rid of it or letting it fail is unimaginable

:snoop:
The fact that people can even think otherwise is laughable to put it nicely:francis: