USPS Crisis: Postmaster General slowing mail & in contact with Republican Party officials!

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
and what about the good jobs
What about em...
They are going to go to the same place health insurance jobs go when we institute single payer.
:yeshrug:Trade offs.

These arent and shouldnt be looked at as job programs.

why would we pay someone else to do it when USPS already does it well. The only troubles are from crazy regulation conservatives have added to it.
Cause it would save tax payer money.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Well from what we see already the cost goes up once USPS is out the picture, UPS charges more for rural areas.
Amazon is killing off couriers left and right who don't meet shipping standards and speeds. The end result will be on the consumer.
Government subsidizing may be allowing USPS to charge well below market rates(im not sure)... not that this will stop the free market tropes.:ehh:
Do you believe consumers are unhappy with the service Amazon is providing? and would prefer the slower deliveries Amazon is "killing off"?

F K

All Star
Daps
What about em...
They are going to go to the same place health insurance jobs go when we institute single payer.
:yeshrug:Trade offs.

These arent and shouldnt be looked at as job programs.

Cause it would save tax payer money.
the Private Sector discriminates against Black people at a higher rate than federal employment :martin:. you're going to get rid of good paying black jobs to make more money for white people.

I'm open to partial privatization as long as the federal government is in charge of hiring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should have let them die decades ago... UPS, FedEx, and DHL are more than capable filling the void.

you sound silly, USPS gives you free boxes you can order I'm online and they will ship'em to you for free, they are cheaper and faster, than any of those services, and if your next day air doesn't arrive the next day it's free

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Preach breh!

USPS be charging 10$ for first class and they say 5-7 days and people get them in 2 days. These people work so hard man :mjcry:

I truly admire USPS. I received a large check via USPS and the lady made sure she handed it to somebody. Admirable people brehs :mjcry:
I have at least 3 or 4 of the same exact things happen with me. That is what happens when you actually have fellow neighbors, or people in the community, that actually give a shyt about other people in positions that can impact other people. I use USPS for mostly all my mailing needs, even though admittedly most of my transactions are electronic. I also use the informed delivery service daily so I know what is coming in my mailbox in advance, which is something I can honestly say makes my life easier.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
you sound silly, USPS gives you free boxes you can order I'm online and they will ship'em to you for free, they are cheaper and faster, than any of those services, and if your next day air doesn't arrive the next day it's free
:russ:I get it, "govt. gives me free/cheap service, i dont want to privatize it and pay more. Just give them more tax payer money"

Meanwhile...

The agency has $100 billion in unfunded pension liabilities and "no clear path to profitability," according to a White House assessment report released last year. The Post Office has lost $69 billion since 2007, and it probably would have gone bankrupt long ago if it were a private entity—FedEx and UPS certainly wouldn't exist today if they were posting annual losses of $4 billion. And they pay taxes, which the Postal Service does not.

:banderas:
That govt. efficiency

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:I get it, "govt. gives me free/cheap service, i dont want to privatize it and pay more. Just give them more tax payer money"

Meanwhile...

The agency has $100 billion in unfunded pension liabilities and "no clear path to profitability," according to a White House assessment report released last year. The Post Office has lost $69 billion since 2007, and it probably would have gone bankrupt long ago if it were a private entity—FedEx and UPS certainly wouldn't exist today if they were posting annual losses of $4 billion. And they pay taxes, which the Postal Service does not.

:banderas:
That govt. efficiency

Because dumb ass people are paying for an inferior service because of branding, this is a country of consumers, dumb little morons

The post office is automated, you don't even have to wait in line you can just go to a kiosk

its a foundation of the government the fact its in trouble shows just how far america has fallen and that the end is near