Utah police shoot black man for 'Rapidly' taking hands out of his pocket

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them police about to rot in prison. They won't get away with this one. From now these officers are going to be charged convicted and sentenced to life sentences in prison for shooting unarmed black men starting from this case right here. This will make the next one think twice before they pull that trigger.

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
Them police about to rot in prison. They won't get away with this one. From now these officers are going to be charged convicted and sentenced to life sentences in prison for shooting unarmed black men starting from this case right here. This will make the next one think twice before they pull that trigger.
Black mirror shyt... nikka typing from his dreams:gladbron:

Easy-E

New Coli, Who Dis?
Daps
Yo I'm real sick of hearing this happening. You would figure that they would stop shooting unarmed black people after all the backlash and protests and they STILL do it?:mindblown:

Because after all the "backlash and protests" they still got paid the whole time and have their freedom.

The constitutes of the police lie in the dominant society and they don't give a damn about black men.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This nearly happened to me while walking to a kickboxing class my senior year of college. Only difference is I didn't get shot and I didn't get killed.

I was jaywalking and was pulled over (yes, while walking) by a police officer in a car and on foot. They stop me. They ask to see my id. I put my hands in ly pockets to grab my id and wallet. I put my hands back in my pockets as they run my number on my id. The other officer nearly pulls put his hand gun and it took the officer running my number to physically restrain him from pulling it out. The best part about this story? They were university of Pittsburgh cops.

I complied with them. I asked them "is there anything else you need from me?"

The other officer goes "shut the fukk up! I didnt ask you anything".
These were both white guys by the way.
One had a third reich tattoo on his left forearm.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
No they won't.

This guy will walk like the rest of them.

I actually get surprised when they ARE charged and convicted.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay fly...
Daps
Yo I'm real sick of hearing this happening. You would figure that they would stop shooting unarmed black people after all the backlash and protests and they STILL do it?:mindblown:
Them folks the descendants of these crackas.
Omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

Shyt lowkey the fabric of this country, ain't no twitter rants and peaceful protest gne ever change them inbreded recessive gene fukks fear of their race going extinct.
They kno we're the true superior race,so just our mere presence makes them feel threatened. fukk 12

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Controversial yes, but this isn't racism at all. The guy broke into a random house and was camped out in the garage. For all we know he had evil intent and was plotting to kill the residents there. We don't know the whole story. Plus, the guy was obviously ignoring the police and didn't raise his arms at all, then he raised only one arm after that. When he pulled the second arm out it looked like he was pulling something out. Just like Steven Clark, they were both in the middle of doing a crime, this is nothing like those other situations where the victim was doing anything at all.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They ordered him to and still shot him
The war on black people is here
:francis:

This shows even if we follow orders they will still find a way to shoot you

Stay safe brehs and brehettes

Any 911 call can be the end

They pick and choose the black people they shot.

Do you think if it was Gucci Mane even though he has prior's.... would be killed by the pigs?!?!

I honestly don't think anything changes until a black celebrity like Denzel, Will Smith, Lebron, or Jay Z gets shot by the cops. But somehow the police knows better in those cases.

Theyeboah

Pro
Daps
Not that I understand why police are always in shoot-to-kill mode but I'm gonna say the cop ain't facing charges on this one.

He shouldn't be there and he should have raised both hands. :francis:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Controversial yes, but this isn't racism at all. The guy broke into a random house and was camped out in the garage. For all we know he had evil intent and was plotting to kill the residents there. We don't know the whole story. Plus, the guy was obviously ignoring the police and didn't raise his arms at all, then he raised only one arm after that. When he pulled the second arm out it looked like he was pulling something out. Just like Steven Clark, they were both in the middle of doing a crime, this is nothing like those other situations where the victim was doing anything at all.

We have a court of law and due process. Cops are not judge, jury, and executioner.

Commiting a crime doesn't mean you suppose to get killed. Cops have strategically shot terrorist to keep them alive for information.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Them folks the descendants of these crackas.
Omaha_courthouse_lynching.jpg

Shyt lowkey the fabric of this country, ain't no twitter rants and peaceful protest gne ever change them inbreded recessive gene fukks fear of their race going extinct.
They kno we're the true superior race,so just our mere presence makes them feel threatened. fukk 12
These cacs r there ancestors just with different names and clothes

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
We have a court of law and due process. Cops are not judge, jury, and executioner.

Commiting a crime doesn't mean you suppose to get killed. Cops have strategically shot terrorist to keep them alive for information.

It actually does in the context of the crime. Breaking into a house while tenants are inside show murderous intent. The suspect didn't comply with the police and reluctantly put ONE arm up and then his second arm motions for an object in his pocket. No surprise he got shot in that context. If he had immediately put his arms up and obeyed law enforcement he would not have been killed.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Sucks. If Im breaking into a garage in Utah and I hear CacCops coming in. BOTH my hands are sky high and Im saying "Take me to jail."

These animals didnt have to kill him, but honestly what are u doing with your right hand in your hoody pocket when there are 2 race soldiers shouting at you with guns drawn? Where was he scrambling towards?

Unfortunate. Also, following brother Stephen Clark, are we going through everyone's Social Media FIRST before we cape? :usure: