uv index chart: time to burn (thank the universe for melanin)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White people are bent on destroying the earth and the ozone layer in their insatiable thirst for power and wealth.

When the ozone layer is gone and they become naturally selected against for their fair skin
(skin cancer) order will be restored in the world

idk if you've seen this short film but it pretty much describes this scenario, and what would be needed to survive...

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
:ohhh: yooo this morning i turned on the weather to see if it would rain, and i saw the weatherman had a UV burn time of 15 minutes. i had to look it up to see if it meant what i thought it did..

UV Index Chart: Time to Burn

The UV Index chart tells you how quickly you will burn your skin without protection so that you can apply sunscreen as often as needed. :dame:

UV Index Number Exposure Level Time to Burn Actions to Take
0, 1, 2 Minimal 60 minutes Apply SPF 15 sunscreen
3, 4 Low 45 minutes Apply SPF 15 sunscreen; wear a hat
5, 6 Moderate 30 minutes Apply SPF 15 sunscreen; wear a hat
7, 8, 9 High 15-25 minutes Apply SPF 15 to 30 sunscreen; wear a hat and sunglasses
10 or higher Very high 10 minutes Apply SPF 30 sunscreen; wear a hat, sunglasses, and protective clothing

“Time to Burn” and “Actions to Take” apply to people with fair skin that sometimes tans but usually burns. People with lighter skin need to be more cautious. People with darker skin may be able to tolerate more exposure.:mjpls:

shyt kinda bugged me out for real. i usually think people burn from laying on the beach for long periods...but all it takes is a few minutes for some... appreciate your melanin ya'll :wow::blessed:
Consciously or Subconsciously I think that's why we are seeng a lot more interracial couples in advertising these days, in addition to fairer skin black people. That's one conspiracy I think holds a little weight.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Consciously or Subconsciously I think that's why we are seeng a lot more interracial couples in advertising these days, in addition to fairer skin black people. That's one conspiracy I think holds a little weight.

elaborate...:jbhmm:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
elaborate...:jbhmm:
I think it's reasonable to think that advertising is used to condition the masses. I think that the agenda of those in control is most easily spread through ads, because that's what captures the most people's attention.

There is obvious backlash if interracial relationships are two obvious, however when the relationship is white male fairly racially ambiguous black woman, it's easier for the masses to digest, subconsciously that is, if the powers that be believe there is real threat from UV rays, and melanin gives colored people an advantage, then they need to get the message out.

If my theory is true, then explains a lot more than I have time to get into