uv index chart: time to burn (thank the universe for melanin)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's reasonable to think that advertising is used to condition the masses. I think that the agenda of those in control is most easily spread through ads, because that's what captures the most people's attention.

There is obvious backlash if interracial relationships are two obvious, however when the relationship is white male fairly racially ambiguous black woman, it's easier for the masses to digest, subconsciously that is, if the powers that be believe there is real threat from UV rays, and melanin gives colored people an advantage, then they need to get the message out.

If my theory is true, then explains a lot more than I have time to get into

i agree and it sort of aligns with dr francess cress welsings melanin theory. they simply cant survive without us. they're at a negative birth rate. people dont seem to realize how significant that is for a group of people who are only 1/10 of the global population. skin cancer is at epidemic levels. they lead the rates in suicide...seems like a critical situation to me. :francis:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can't handle 15 minutes in the sun, but the Egyptians were white :troll: :camby:

I think I've only had sunburn twice in my life & I never use sunblock. One time was in Florida, the other in DR & both times I was at the beach for hours. The back of my shoulders peeled a little bit :huhldup:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of black people they can't get sunburned, we absolutely can, belittled we heal quicker, and burn is less severe

yeah the only time i ever had any issues was in south america. i would put coconut oil on then go to the beach for hours :heh:

my forearms and nose got the worst of it but it was light and got better in about a week.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Consciously or Subconsciously I think that's why we are seeng a lot more interracial couples in advertising these days, in addition to fairer skin black people. That's one conspiracy I think holds a little weight.

I co-sign this. I been saying this.

They are trying to re-infuse their gene pool with more melanin, because its not just for the Sun and UV issue but I also believe its for their negative birth rate issue. They are having a difficult time reproducing. I think they will do this for a period of time when they have a generation of enough bi-racials that white people can eventually pro-create with. After they reproduce with the bi-racials then they will ease up on this "interracial relationship" thing.

Last edited:
Daps
everybody should use sunscreen tho. i used to think it was only for white ppl, but nah it wont hurt to protect yourself. if anything, it slows down signs of aging.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They are trying to re-infuse their gene pool with more melanin, because its not just for the Sun and UV issue but I also believe its for their negative birth rate issue. They have a difficult time reproducing. I think they will do this for a period of time when they have a generation of enough bi-racials that white people can eventually pro-create with. After they reproduce with the bi-racials then they will ease up on this "interracial relationship" thing.

i almost typed almost exactly this. they use blacks to extend their lifespan..

i wonder if them mixing with neanderthals has anything to do with their trouble reproducing. donkeys and horses mate and have mules and mules have trouble reproducing, or are infertile all together...

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everybody should use sunscreen tho. i used to think it was only for white ppl, but nah it wont hurt to protect yourself. if anything, it slows down signs of aging.

blacks were born with that natural gift :youngsabo:

They found that genes have a lot to do with looking young. There are thousands of genes in everyone's DNA that focus on cell energy, skin formation, and antioxidant production, but "ageless" people express them differently, and often for longer while others peter out as they age. And that expression differs by race; the study found that women of African descent had skin that aged 10 years slower than Caucasian women.

Here's Why Some People Don't Seem to Age, Ever

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA

They are trying to re-infuse their gene pool with more melanin, because its not just for the Sun and UV issue but I also believe its for their negative birth rate issue. They are having a difficult time reproducing. I think they will do this for a period of time when they have a generation of enough bi-racials that white people can eventually pro-create with. After they reproduce with the bi-racials then they will ease up on this "interracial relationship" thing.

The only thing is that it would take at least two generations before any considerable change would take place. We're talking about at least 100 yrs. that may be too long. Before that happens we will be able customize the gene code to make more desirable traits more available yo masses

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
i agree and it sort of aligns with dr francess cress welsings melanin theory. they simply cant survive without us. they're at a negative birth rate. people dont seem to realize how significant that is for a group of people who are only 1/10 of the global population. skin cancer is at epidemic levels. they lead the rates in suicide...seems like a critical situation to me. :francis:
Yeah, The ISIS papers should be a mandatory read for any black male. I dont necessarily agree with everything in that book, but her topics on symbolism and how it relates to white supremacy will change the way you view the world. I was a psychology major, so I was always interested in behavior process. After reading her book I found myself watching TV with the sound off. Sometimes the message is a lot clearer that way!

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, The ISIS papers should be a mandatory read for any black male. I dont necessarily agree with everything in that book, but her topics on symbolism and how it relates to white supremacy will change the way you view the world. I was a psychology major, so I was always interested in behavior process. After reading her book I found myself watching TV with the sound off. Sometimes the message is a lot clearer that way!

facts breh. that book gave me the most clarity about racism white supremacy and taught me that its a system. the part about symbolism and even our language is mind blowing.
dr welsing is part of the reason why i got rid of cable. i heard her say in a lecture that every morning when you turn on your tv you get your first dose of white supremacy. shyt is smad true.