Van Attacks London Mosque

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Arab women are married to men of all races. There's African and sub continent Islamic dress distinct from Arab dress. The last caliph was Turkish. The direction of prayer was originally Jerusalem a city holy to three major Faiths.

Arab my ass. Go shyt on a beach without wiping my dude

Originally Jerusalem huh, another foreign land. I'll tell you what's for sure, it wasn't ever in Africa. The Jews and the Arabs are cousins. Bani Israel and bani Ismail. You are just a chump on the sidelines carrying their bags and honoring their prophets because at some point in history some Arab sold your forebears a dream.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Lol. There used to be lots and lots of Christian's and Jews in the middle east. What happened to them? They were either expelled, forced to convert, or lived under dhimmi status in Muslim lands. If Islam is so tolerant why did all those zoroastrian parsis flee to India for sanctuary? If it weren't for India they wouldn't even exist today, they'd be victims of Islamic genocide.

As for India, Islam didn't completely take over because quite simply, it couldnt. Indian culture is way too potent for that.

Yeah, and that's what makes Islam especially problematic in comparison to other religions. You can remain backwards if you want to, just don't get upset when we call a spade a spade.

If I where to entertain this type of back and forth it would go on forever. You seem fuled by emotion and all these arguments are based on speculation.

As far as what you think of Islam, that's compleatly up to you. No one is forcing you to convert to Islam. You come off as rather obsessed and butt hurt.

Do you love the attention? Are you just bored? Are you motivated by some deep seeded inferriority Or is the propaganda in the western media that effective? I find people like yourself very fascinating. But boring and repeatative. Strange how you creatures are only seen on the internet. The only time the 'anti' Islam camp are in public is in a big group throwing racial insults at an individual, usually a woman or child.

This is the last post, entertaining this type of shyt. Go to your local Muslim community and find and man your age to have this debate with, in person. Tell me how you go.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Originally Jerusalem huh, another foreign land. I'll tell you what's for sure, it wasn't ever in Africa. The Jews and the Arabs are cousins. Bani Israel and bani Ismail. You are just a chump on the sidelines carrying their bags and honoring their prophets because at some point in history some Arab sold your forebears a dream.

Trying to turn this racial won't help you make your point. The original Jews were black. That's why they were in Africa in the first place. Most of Islam was non Arab and none Jewish.

My intelligence isn't low enough to be manipulated by your racial politics.
Islam had black prophets I see you skipped that post.

Arabs don't own shyt.

For a group of people "holding Arabs luggage" black Muslim have accomplished far more then your people
ever have . That must burn
:banderas:

Be the most backwards nation and talk shyt brehs
:rudy:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
If I where to entertain this type of back and forth it would go on forever. You seem fuled by emotion and all these arguments are based on speculation.

As far as what you think of Islam, that's compleatly up to you. No one is forcing you to convert to Islam. You come off as rather obsessed and butt hurt.

Do you love the attention? Are you just bored? Are you motivated by some deep seeded inferriority Or is the propaganda in the western media that effective? I find people like yourself very fascinating. But boring and repeatative. Strange how you creatures are only seen on the internet. The only time the 'anti' Islam camp are in public is in a big group throwing racial insults at an individual, usually a woman or child.

This is the last post, entertaining this type of shyt. Go to your local Muslim community and find and man your age to have this debate with, in person. Tell me how you go.

Breh spazzes out and wants endless debate about Islam.
:mindblown:

Disturbing neurotic obsession
Get help and also take a shower
:scusthov:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Jews weren't black that's another fantasy you guys tell yourselves to feel legitimate. @Solomon Caine I don't even know why you said anything to begin with you didn't address any of those narrations I cited from Sunnah, instead you want to make it about me. If you aren't equipped to answer my questions say so, all that other shyt is unnecessary. But at least you admitted that Islam is stuck in the mud and will not change with the times. More Muslims should admit the same, then less non Muslims will feel hesitant to call Islam for what it is - backwards and dangerous.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
I'm dealing with it just fine. Can you address the narrations I quoted from Sunnah or not?
:whoa:Hadith that makes Islam look bad today don't count, regardless of how that hadith has been called authentic for centuries.

:ufdup:You are not allowed to say anything about Arabs.

:umad:We are allowed to talk all kinds of shyt about Indians.

:whoa:Islam is peaceful. Shut your mouth, you filthy Indian, before Islam comes over and tries to conquer you again. Um. Peacefully.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:whoa:Hadith that makes Islam look bad today don't count, regardless of how that hadith has been called authentic for centuries.

:ufdup:You are not allowed to say anything about Arabs.

:umad:We are allowed to talk all kinds of shyt about Indians.

:whoa:Islam is peaceful. Shut your mouth, you filthy Indian, before Islam comes over and tries to conquer you again. Um. Peacefully.

:wow:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Problem is Muslim doctrine is too different from the culture they emmigrate to, and Muslims are not prepared to concede so of course clashes will arise.

fukk outta here

Muslims been living in the US since the 1800s

Muslims live in Canada in complete harmony with their neigbours

You're speaking like a white supremacist

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don't give a fukk what you like and don't like. I'll speak on whatever the fukk I want. If you want make a separate thread and I will debate you and all the other muslimeen - Somali, Arab, Indian, paki or whatever they may be on the coli about Islam.
Quick question.. when did u convert to Islam and when did u become an atheist?