Van Attacks London Mosque

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Says the guy who worships hamburgers and got ruled by a "mad pathetic " people for a millennium
:dead:

India is still 80% native religion and culture identity wise, so that's a W and about all you can ask for when you compare to Africa which unfortunately let Islam and Christianity totally dominate the landscape.

But let's stick to the issue, is it authentic or not?

If there is no compulsion in religion why the need for chains on necks in order to spread Islam?

Why claim it's a fake quote and then backtrack? You uncomfortable?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
India is still 80% native religion and culture identity wise, so that's a W and about all you can ask for when you compare to Africa which unfortunately let Islam and Christianity totally dominate the landscape.

But let's stick to the issue, is it authentic or not?

If there is no compulsion in religion why the need for chains on necks in order to spread Islam?

Why claim it's a fake quote and then backtrack? You uncomfortable?

It's fake faggit. And you claimed Islam wants to destroy all native cultures and is throwing a fit in India cuz they failed. India u just admitted is 80% Hindu which shows no attempt was made on wiping out Hindu culture. Yourt flip flopping now

I know it burns that hey ruled you for that long. He'll they'd rule you today if it wasn't for the Brits

Thank Vishnu that India is still Hindu, a culture so garbage that it got ruled by a tiny minority for a millennium.
:mjlol:

That has a rivalry with a counrry 1/8 their size

Africans have had empires and ran shyt under Islam, what have u Hindus done?

Black Muslim Moors owned Spain for 700 years. Y'all got owned by everyone, Persians, Arabs, Germans.

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
It's fake faggit. And you claimed Islam wants to destroy all native cultures and is throwing a fit in India cuz they failed. India u just admitted is 80% Hindu which shows no attempt was made on wiping out Hindu culture. Yourt flip flopping now

I know it burns that hey ruled you for that long. He'll they'd rule you today if it wasn't for the Brits

Thank Vishnu that India is still Hindu, a culture so garbage that it got ruled by a tiny minority for a millennium.

That has a rivalry with a counrry 1/8 their size

Africans have had empires and ran shyt under Islam, what have u Hindus done?

Black Muslim Moors owned Spain for 700 years. Y'all got owned by everyone, Persians, Arabs, Germans.

Africans in India: From slaves to reformers and rulers - BBC News

:sas2:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Again lets stick to the issue, how is that quote fake?

Is it in sahih bukhari or not? Explain.

Yes cuz you get to say what the issue to be discussed is.
:camby:
That isn't he topic of this thread even.

You have the entire Quran to quote from. I'm not debating books of Hadith with a Hindu. Gtfoh.

"Let's stick to the issue breh cuz it burns too much to think about how lowly and pathetic my people are "
:mjcry:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@Everydaybreh is this quote fake too?

"Muhammad said: 'Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory', and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: 'Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?' Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: 'Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger"

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Hadith Number 5917.

Is this an alt right site?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yes cuz you get to say what the issue to be discussed is.
:camby:
That isn't he topic of this thread even.

You have the entire Quran to quote from. I'm not debating books of Hadith with a Hindu. Gtfoh.

"Let's stick to the issue breh cuz it burns too much to think about how lowly and pathetic my people are "
:mjcry:

Is it because you can't?

Are you saying that you, as a Muslim, are trashing the Sunnah of your prophet just to weasel your way out of a discussion on the internet? Astagfirullah :laff:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
"Umar sent the Muslims to the great countries to fight the pagans. When Al-Hurmuzan embraced Islam, 'Umar said to him. "I would like to consult you regarding these countries which I intend to invade." Al-Hurmuzan said, "Yes, the example of these countries and their inhabitants who are the enemies. of the Muslims, is like a bird with a head, two wings and two legs; If one of its wings got broken, it would get up over its two legs, with one wing and the head; and if the other wing got broken, it would get up with two legs and a head, but if its head got destroyed, then the two legs, two wings and the head would become useless. The head stands for Khosrau, and one wing stands for Caesar and the other wing stands for Faris. So, order the Muslims to go towards Khosrau." So, 'Umar sent us (to Khosrau) appointing An-Numan bin Muqrin as our commander. When we reached the land of the enemy, the representative of Khosrau came out with forty-thousand warriors, and an interpreter got up saying, "Let one of you talk to me!" Al-Mughira replied, "Ask whatever you wish." The other asked, "Who are you?" Al-Mughira replied, "We are some people from the Arabs; we led a hard, miserable, disastrous life: we used to suck the hides and the date stones from hunger; we used to wear clothes made up of fur of camels and hair of goats, and to worship trees and stones. While we were in this state, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earths, Elevated is His Remembrance and Majestic is His Highness, sent to us from among ourselves a Prophet whose father and mother are known to us. Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master." (Al-Mughira, then blamed An-Numan for delaying the attack and) An-Nu' man said to Al-Mughira, "If you had participated in a similar battle, in the company of Allah's Apostle he would not have blamed you for waiting, nor would he have disgraced you. But I accompanied Allah's Apostle in many battles and it was his custom that if he did not fight early by daytime, he would wait till the wind had started blowing and the time for the prayer was due (i.e. after midday)."

Sahih bukhari 53:386

Sahih Bukhari : Book of "One-fifth of Booty"

@Everydaybreh this is the seerah of your prophet.

B..b..b..ut Islam isn't a violent religion !!!!

:camby: you spineless twerps. No wonder @Grano-Grano supports isis, the Sunnah reads like an official recruitment.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Dude can't accept the toilet his culture is.
:russ:
in the case of India for 60% of the population don't have acces to toilets or don't feel like they need one. But here he is talking about Islam and Africa. Like I wouldn't ever speak on anyone else knowing that I come from a rape culture. :hhh:

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
@GetInTheTruck dude I don't even know the Hindu pantheon of Gods. Your over here telling what Muslims believe and shyt. Like we care about what a AsiaCac c00n thinks. Shows who is obessed with who, friend. Oh, before you speak on my religion, take a shower. Cleanliness is next to godliness. And I support ISIS? Dude, I don't like fukk nikkas insulting my religion. When their motives are suspect. If that me makes me ISIS. So be it.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
"Umar sent the Muslims to the great countries to fight the pagans. When Al-Hurmuzan embraced Islam, 'Umar said to him. "I would like to consult you regarding these countries which I intend to invade." Al-Hurmuzan said, "Yes, the example of these countries and their inhabitants who are the enemies. of the Muslims, is like a bird with a head, two wings and two legs; If one of its wings got broken, it would get up over its two legs, with one wing and the head; and if the other wing got broken, it would get up with two legs and a head, but if its head got destroyed, then the two legs, two wings and the head would become useless. The head stands for Khosrau, and one wing stands for Caesar and the other wing stands for Faris. So, order the Muslims to go towards Khosrau." So, 'Umar sent us (to Khosrau) appointing An-Numan bin Muqrin as our commander. When we reached the land of the enemy, the representative of Khosrau came out with forty-thousand warriors, and an interpreter got up saying, "Let one of you talk to me!" Al-Mughira replied, "Ask whatever you wish." The other asked, "Who are you?" Al-Mughira replied, "We are some people from the Arabs; we led a hard, miserable, disastrous life: we used to suck the hides and the date stones from hunger; we used to wear clothes made up of fur of camels and hair of goats, and to worship trees and stones. While we were in this state, the Lord of the Heavens and the Earths, Elevated is His Remembrance and Majestic is His Highness, sent to us from among ourselves a Prophet whose father and mother are known to us. Our Prophet, the Messenger of our Lord, has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah Alone or give Jizya (i.e. tribute); and our Prophet has informed us that our Lord says:-- "Whoever amongst us is killed (i.e. martyred), shall go to Paradise to lead such a luxurious life as he has never seen, and whoever amongst us remain alive, shall become your master." (Al-Mughira, then blamed An-Numan for delaying the attack and) An-Nu' man said to Al-Mughira, "If you had participated in a similar battle, in the company of Allah's Apostle he would not have blamed you for waiting, nor would he have disgraced you. But I accompanied Allah's Apostle in many battles and it was his custom that if he did not fight early by daytime, he would wait till the wind had started blowing and the time for the prayer was due (i.e. after midday)."

Sahih bukhari 53:386

Sahih Bukhari : Book of "One-fifth of Booty"

@Everydaybreh this is the seerah of your prophet.

B..b..b..ut Islam isn't a violent religion !!!!

:camby: you spineless twerps. No wonder @Grano-Grano supports isis, the Sunnah reads like an official recruitment.

Man shut your dirty smelly ass up. Coming from someone who follows the most backwards belief system on earth.

Does your faith encourage y'all to shyt on beaches and not wipe?
:russ:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I don't even address guys like that directly. Its not worth it. black magic and idol worship shouldn't even be classified as a religion. How can someone like that be expected to understand anything.