Van Attacks London Mosque

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I see dudes in here making this black vs white .. it's not that ..on the streets of the UK .. blood has been shed by Islamic extremists vs anyone who will get in their way .. anyone dressing this attack up saying the white dude wants to kill blacks has got it fukked up

All this shyt is terrible tho .. innocent people are dying and it's nothing new .. the world going crazy tho
Ain't no blacks doing terrorist attacks against innocent people. it is a white nationalist problem. They are the ones celebrating this, while crying about terrorism. Don't try to twist Facts.

egg

Banned
Daps
Ain't no blacks doing terrorist attacks against innocent people. it is a white nationalist problem. They are the ones celebrating this, while crying about terrorism. Don't try to twist Facts.
a few muslim terrorists have been black men

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Problem is Muslim doctrine is too different from the culture they emmigrate to, and Muslims are not prepared to concede so of course clashes will arise.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Proof he said to prepare for war my smelly breh?
:ohhh:

Sahih Muslim 1:33

The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

Sahih Bukhari 2:24

"Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih Bukhari 60:80

"The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam."

:camby: