Van Attacks London Mosque

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:mjlol: @Everydaybreh @Grano-Grano @Solomon Caine

You dudes are too scared to address what's in your own religious sources. What does that have to do with Hinduism? It's a cowardly deflection, period. I don't even give a fukk about Hinduism because a) I am not a Hindu, and b) it isn't a codified belief system like Islam is anyway.

If you consider direct quotes from the source material for your faith "insulting," the issue is your faith itself.

Here's another lovely quote from Mr. Rasoolullah:

The Prophet said, "Allah wonders at those people who will enter Paradise in chains"

Sahih bukhari 52:254

Sahih Bukhari : Book of "Jihaad"

Is this what Arabs were doing when they were converting your ancestors and others to Islam? Taking them to paradise in chains? :scust:

I don't give a fukk about you think about "my people." But don't sit there and tell people they are wrong for saying Islam is a violent religion. It most certainly is. From the doctrinal foundations on up, the evidence is overwhelming.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: @Everydaybreh @Grano-Grano @Solomon Caine

You dudes are too scared to address what's in your own religious sources. What does that have to do with Hinduism? It's a cowardly deflection, period. I don't even give a fukk about Hinduism because a) I am not a Hindu, and b) it isn't a codified belief system like Islam is anyway.

If you consider direct quotes from the source material for your faith "insulting," the issue is your faith itself.

Here's another lovely quote from Mr. Rasoolullah:

The Prophet said, "Allah wonders at those people who will enter Paradise in chains"

Sahih bukhari 52:254

Sahih Bukhari : Book of "Jihaad"

Is this what Arabs were doing when they were converting your ancestors and others to Islam? Taking them to paradise in chains? :scust:

I don't give a fukk about you think about "my people." But don't sit there and tell people they are wrong for saying Islam is a violent religion. It most certainly is. From the doctrinal foundations on up, the evidence is overwhelming.

My people converted willingly. Arabs came to us for refuge as most Arabs we're trying to crush them. Keep the chains false narrative going you smelly b*stard.

I'm not delfecting shyt. I'm not getting into a textual debate about Islam with a Hindu. That simple. I don't have shyt to prove or explain.
Go f yourself you lowly Hindu.
If Islam is so bad it wouldn't have been able to own y'all for a 1000 yrs while vastly outnumbered

Your whole bloodline ain't shyt

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
@GetInTheTruck dude I don't even know the Hindu pantheon of Gods. Your over here telling what Muslims believe and shyt. Like we care about what a AsiaCac c00n thinks. Shows who is obessed with who, friend. Oh, before you speak on my religion, take a shower. Cleanliness is next to godliness. And I support ISIS? Dude, I don't like fukk nikkas insulting my religion. When their motives are suspect. If that me makes me ISIS. So be it.

I don't give a fukk what you like and don't like. I'll speak on whatever the fukk I want. If you want make a separate thread and I will debate you and all the other muslimeen - Somali, Arab, Indian, paki or whatever they may be on the coli about Islam.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
My people converted willingly. Arabs came to us for refuge as most Arabs we're trying to crush them. Keep the chains false narrative going you smelly b*stard.

I'm not delfecting shyt. I'm not getting into a textual debate about Islam with a Hindu. That simple. I don't have shyt to prove or explain.
Go f yourself you lowly Hindu.
If Islam is so bad it wouldn't have been able to own y'all for a 1000 yrs while vastly outnumbered

Your whole bloodline ain't shyt

You can't talk down to Arabs when you willingly took up their God as supreme, that's an automatic L. You sound stupid. If your people converted willingly that means your people viewed their old ways as inferior. That's a shame.

You can say what you want about Hindus but at least they worshiping their own dieties, in their own way, in their own image, in their own sacred languages. You over there waiting for the chance to speak Arabic in jannah...when th custodians of your religion wouldn't even spit on you in Makkah. Laughable. You don't want to debate because you can't. You know everything is quoted is authentic. Period.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
These dudes just wanna debate so bad. The alt right is thirsty and reaching. No one gives a damn, hell even if my religion was violent. The hell do you plan to do about it? What is the solution, lets skip all the bullshyt and cut straight to the ending :comeon:

It's obvious who wants the violence.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
You can't talk down to Arabs when you willingly took up their God as supreme, that's an automatic L. You sound stupid. If your people converted willingly that means your people viewed their old ways as inferior. That's a shame.

You can say what you want about Hindus but at least they worshiping their own dieties, in their own way, in their own image, in their own sacred languages. You over there waiting for the chance to speak Arabic in jannah...when th custodians of your religion wouldn't even spit on you in Makkah. Laughable. You don't want to debate because you can't. You know everything is quoted is authentic. Period.

You sound like a dumb white boy. Arabs were mostly pagan at he time how was that their religion, they were fighting to crush Islam. Also Islam has a long line of prophets some were black. Arabs have the final prophet. Do Christian's worship a hebrew God? That's how dumb you sound.

Nobody is dumb enough to have a culture that's outdated and still hang on to it. Nothing noble about being backwards. That's why Hindus haven't been shyt and have been conquer by anyone who tried.

Try playing he race card on someone else. Fool
:camby:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
These dudes just wanna debate so bad. The alt right is thirsty and reaching. No one gives a damn, hell even if my religion was violent. The hell do you plan to do about it? What is the solution, lets skip all the bullshyt and cut straight to the ending :comeon:

It's obvious who wants the violence.

Is sahih bukhari and sahih Muslim an alt right source?

I can't tell you what the alt right wants. But I can tell you what I want. I want you to admit Islam as it stands is a violent and intolerant ideology. I want you to admit that Islam needs serious reformation, starting with a reexamination of Qur'an and Sunnah by a new generation of Islamic religious authorities. That has to start with Muslims.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I can't tell you what the alt right wants. But I can tell you what I want. I want you to admit Islam as it stands is a violent and intolerant ideology. I want you to admit that Islam needs serious reformation, starting with a reexamination of Qur'an and Sunnah by a new generation of Islamic religious authorities. That has to start with Muslims.

Lol we ain't reexamining shyt. You are just scared you'll are gonna be conquered again and want to weaken Muslims

At this fool thinking he can tell Muslims that they should change their beliefs
:mindblown:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows

Islam isn't a violent/intolerant, 21 million Christians in the Middle East and the fact that Hindus and Sikhs occupy India after being ruled by Muslims for so long is a small living proof of that.

For the second part. There will be no 'New Testament', no inivation or reform. Any Muslim who even entertains this idea has pretty much left the fold of Islam already. Simple, these things are not up for debate, no matter how anyone feels about it. Our position is very clear. no amount of pressure or oppression changes that.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Islam isn't a violent/intolerant, 21 million Christians in the Middle East and the fact that Hindus and Sikhs occupy India after being ruled by Muslims for so long is a small living proof of that.

For the second part. There will be no 'New Testament', no inivation or reform. Any Muslim who even entertains this idea has pretty much left the fold of Islam already. Simple, these things are not up for debate, no matter how anyone feels about it. Our position is very clear. no amount of pressure or oppression changes that.

So pathetic to assume non Muslims can convince Muslims what's best for Islam
:dead:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You sound like a dumb white boy. Arabs were mostly pagan at he time how was that their religion, they were fighting to crush Islam. Also Islam has a long line of prophets some were black. Arabs have the final prophet. Do Christian's worship a hebrew God? That's how dumb you sound.

Nobody is dumb enough to have a culture that's outdated and still hang on to it. Nothing noble about being backwards. That's why Hindus haven't been shyt and have been conquer by anyone who tried.

Try playing he race card on someone else. Fool

Lol what.

In Islam the Arabs are the noblest of all races. The khalifa must be an Arab. Arab women cannot take a non Arab man as a husband.

I heard Allah's Messenger as saying: Verily Allah granted eminence to Kinana from amongst the descendants of Isma'il, and he granted eminence to the Quraish amongst Kinana, and he granted eminence to Banu Hashim amonsgst the Quraish, and he granted me eminence from the tribe of Banu Hashim

Hadith - The Book of Virtues - Sahih Muslim - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

The quran was revealed in Arabic and can only be recited in Arabic , otherwise it is invalid. Prayers offered in any language other than Arabic are invalid, because Allah, Lord of all world's, apparently isn't multilingual.

You dress like Arabs, because it is sunnah.

You pray towards an arab land.

You consider an arab land more sacred than your own. You even kiss an arab rock and trample over your own kin to do so.

But yet you want to sit here pretend like you got some type of clout over Arabs. What? Get real.

• Dap
Reactions: egg

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I don't give a fukk what you like and don't like. I'll speak on whatever the fukk I want. If you want make a separate thread and I will debate you and all the other muslimeen - Somali, Arab, Indian, paki or whatever they may be on the coli about Islam.

You don't have the balls.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Lol what.

In Islam the Arabs are the noblest of all races. The khalifa must be an Arab. Arab women cannot take a non Arab man as a husband.

I heard Allah's Messenger as saying: Verily Allah granted eminence to Kinana from amongst the descendants of Isma'il, and he granted eminence to the Quraish amongst Kinana, and he granted eminence to Banu Hashim amonsgst the Quraish, and he granted me eminence from the tribe of Banu Hashim

Hadith - The Book of Virtues - Sahih Muslim - Sunnah.com - Sayings and Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم)

The quran was revealed in Arabic and can only be recited in Arabic , otherwise it is invalid. Prayers offered in any language other than Arabic are invalid, because Allah, Lord of all world's, apparently isn't multilingual.

You dress like Arabs, because it is sunnah.

You pray towards an arab land.

You consider an arab land more sacred than your own. You even kiss an arab rock and trample over your own kin to do so.

But yet you want to sit here pretend like you got some type of clout over Arabs. What? Get real.
Arab women are married to men of all races. There's African and sub continent Islamic dress distinct from Arab dress. The last caliph was Turkish. The direction of prayer was originally Jerusalem a city holy to three major Faiths.

Arab my ass. Go shyt on a beach without wiping my dude

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Islam isn't a violent/intolerant, 21 million Christians in the Middle East and the fact that Hindus and Sikhs occupy India after being ruled by Muslims for so long is a small living proof of that

Lol. There used to be lots and lots of Christian's and Jews in the middle east. What happened to them? They were either expelled, forced to convert, or lived under dhimmi status in Muslim lands. If Islam is so tolerant why did all those zoroastrian parsis flee to India for sanctuary? If it weren't for India they wouldn't even exist today, they'd be victims of Islamic genocide.

As for India, Islam didn't completely take over because quite simply, it couldnt. Indian culture is way too potent for that.

For the second part. There will be no 'New Testament', no inivation or reform. Any Muslim who even entertains this idea has pretty much left the fold of Islam already. Simple, these things are not up for debate, no matter how anyone feels about it. Our position is very clear. no amount of pressure or oppression changes that

Yeah, and that's what makes Islam especially problematic in comparison to other religions. You can remain backwards if you want to, just don't get upset when we call a spade a spade.