VANILLA ICE Explains How SUGE JUUGED Him for Millions (the Balcony Story)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge would have never came at him if Chocolate Johnson received proper credit on the song. It was business. In fact, he probably deserved it. He should stop talking about it & move on.

Guys like MC Serch & Vanilla Ice just don't understand the game. It happened, you move on. Nyggas get death threats everyday. These guys get intimidated by some black men & tell this same story for 30 years.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suge would have never came at him if Chocolate Johnson received proper credit on the song. It was business. In fact, he probably deserved it. He should stop talking about it & move on.

Guys like MC Serch & Vanilla Ice just don't understand the game. It happened, you move on. Nyggas get death threats everyday. These guys get intimidated by some black men & tell this same story for 30 years.

People keep asking them.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
house flipping and also still probly gets royalty checks off ice ice baby and TMNT 2 "Ninja Rap" :ehh:

Can't forget his magnum opus Cool as Ice.
Cool_as_Ice_poster.jpg

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

People ask them about the story for 30 years. Do you think NatGeo just called him up because they wanted to discuss cupcake recipes? :skip:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Why is this on national geographic. Cacs trollin.
. . because the channel has deviated from it's original purpose long ago to capture a wider viewing audience. Similar to CourtTV becoming a reality show hot bed renamed TrueTV and the History Channel discussing ancient aiens

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
. . because the channel has deviated from it's original purpose long ago to capture a wider viewing audience. Similar to CourtTV becoming a reality show hot bed renamed TrueTV and the History Channel discussing ancient aiens
Basically cacs are promoting uneducation by turning everything into gossip, slander and filth.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Basically a select few zionist are promoting uneducation by turning everything into gossip, slander and filth.

fixed

a large percentage of cacs are under their dominions in the consumer class, we aren't really inviting them to the meetings where we make these decisions.. Without this consumer class nobody would buy our products and we wouldn't have the conceptual wealth that we use to harvest our abundance. I mean . . I'm not gonna go pillaging the Earth for it's resources myself by drilling for oil or digging in mines for Gold myself. We need a working class for that

Most of the plebs are happy with this as long as they have the illusion of choice

six-major-corporations-control-media.jpg

tv-news-corp.gif

tv-ge.gif

tv-viacom2.gif

43fc87e6e57c1d79c0286d336dfc8af3.jpg

Artists might seem wealthy to you but they are very low in the totem poll because wealth will never mean as much as power. We throw them a few coins if they can keep the public's attention and that's why the value of an artist is directly related to their power of influence. If people are more likely to associate positive feelings with that artist they are more likely to associate positive feelings with this can of corn syrup if we put it in their hand. An artist might seem like a human to you but not to us. For us they are an entity, like a TV show. If there ratings get low they get cancelled. The company that collects TV ratings and album sales and radio statistics (Nielson) doesn't do so for are interest in statistics alone as if this is some frivolous sport. Nielson does this so we know what "programming" is more effective . . and it's no accident that we call it programming. Hell, it's no accident that the same companies that own billboards are often own radio stations. People think radio is free, there's no such thing is free. If something is free then you are the product. And in the business of radio you most certainly are, when companies advertise with us we have statistics for our ratings to back up the value of our advertising platform. We even evaluate the quality and the value of our listeners to weigh into the grand scheme of things. This is why smaller business can afford to advertise on hip-hop radio stations, that's why we research demographics. We most certainly do not play the same songs all day in an effort to please the customer, we play the same songs because the effect of familiarity results in the listener being less likely to change the channel as they're lulled into a passive state. We most certainly don't want to play anything to thought provoking, that would awaken our listener from the lull state and who knows what they might do when they're thinking. We can't as accurately account for their actions when they're thinking, they might even change the channel and that's bad for business

This power is controlled by a select few . . but if I can lead the public to thinking it's just a matter of race then I can keep them fighting amongst themselves without ever focusing on me. There's no difference between Bob, Rico and Tyrone. They're all good workers, in fact their work has made me $100. Of which I gave Rico $1 and Tyrone $1 and gave $2 Bob. Now Rico and Tyrone are mad at Bob instead of me. The middle class has always been a nice buffer that keeps the poor from coming to rob us and the poor have always been a good motivator to the middle class to keep them from slacking off

Game by #WallyWisdom

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
fixed

a large percentage of cacs are under their dominions in the consumer class, we aren't really inviting them to the meetings where we make these decisions.. Without this consumer class nobody would buy our products and we wouldn't have the conceptual wealth that we use to harvest our abundance. I mean . . I'm not gonna go pillaging the Earth for it's resources myself by drilling for oil or digging in mines for Gold myself. We need a working class for that

Most of the plebs are happy with this as long as they have the illusion of choice

six-major-corporations-control-media.jpg

tv-news-corp.gif

tv-ge.gif

tv-viacom2.gif

43fc87e6e57c1d79c0286d336dfc8af3.jpg

Artists might seem wealthy to you but they are very low in the totem poll because wealth will never mean as much as power. We throw them a few coins if they can keep the public's attention and that's why the value of an artist is directly related to their power of influence. If people are more likely to associate positive feelings with that artist they are more likely to associate positive feelings with this can of corn syrup if we put it in their hand. An artist might seem like a human to you but not to us. For us they are an entity, like a TV show. If there ratings get low they get cancelled. The company that collects TV ratings and album sales and radio statistics (Nielson) doesn't do so for are interest in statistics alone as if this is some frivolous sport. Nielson does this so we know what "programming" is more effective . . and it's no accident that we call it programming. Hell, it's no accident that the same companies that own billboards are often own radio stations. People think radio is free, there's no such thing is free. If something is free then you are the product. And in the business of radio you most certainly are, when companies advertise with us we have statistics for our ratings to back up the value of our advertising platform. We even evaluate the quality and the value of our listeners to weigh into the grand scheme of things. This is why smaller business can afford to advertise on hip-hop radio stations, that's why we research demographics. We most certainly do not play the same songs all day in an effort to please the customer, we play the same songs because the effect of familiarity results in the listener being less likely to change the channel as they're lulled into a passive state. We most certainly don't want to play anything to thought provoking, that would awaken our listener from the lull state and who knows what they might do when they're thinking. We can't as accurately account for their actions when they're thinking, they might even change the channel and that's bad for business

This power is controlled by a select few . . but if I can lead the public to thinking it's just a matter of race then I can keep them fighting amongst themselves without ever focusing on me. There's no difference between Bob, Rico and Tyrone. They're all good workers, in fact their work has made me $100. Of which I gave Rico $1 and Tyrone $1 and gave $2 Bob. Now Rico and Tyrone are mad at Bob instead of me. The middle class has always been a nice buffer that keeps the poor from coming to rob us and the poor have always been a good motivator to the middle class to keep them from slacking off

Game by #WallyWisdom
Zionists are middle man. The Jefe still that cac